Chapter 10

Caesar

"Boss, we asked them about Rodion's location but they again and again repeated the same thing that they know nothing".
"FUCK!... You carry on with your search and give me all updates" He stood up, leaned on his table by putting both hands on the table and looking directly into his eyes.
"Yes boss" His phone started ringing and saw his mom's name coming up...
"Yes" he said after few minutes.
"I'll be back" and ended the call.
"Let's head home" and Akim left to prepare cars. In the mean time, he took his coat from nearby couch and walked towards the elevator. 'Igor, I have to face you now...What will happen to us?' he released a breath and closed his eyes till the elevator opens.

I walked into the house and saw mom-dad with Alexei sitting in the living room...
"C" Alexei jumped on me.
"Al" I caresses his head while he was still clinging to me and mom-dad were smiling at us.
"How was the meeting?" Dad asked as I went towards them and sat with Alexei beside me.
"Ok" I said and just looked at my brother who was playing on his phone.
"Oh, btw when are you planning to go for that Casino opening of ours?" Mom asked after few minutes.
"I am not going" She looked at me for further explanation but I didn't say anything and she dropped the topic. Alexei was busy in his game and mom-dad were talking among themselves. I looked for Igor but he nowhere to be seen...
"He is in his room" Mom said when my eyes were searching for him. I nodded and left.

For the first time I was worried about getting inside in his room. I just stood there without moving. After at least 5-7 mins I geared up and and twisted the door knob. As I stepped in, I saw him looking at something, maybe a photo. He didn't sense my presence until I reached beside him and called his name...
"Igor" he looked at me and for the first time I saw tears in his eyes.
"Igor-Igor, what happened? Why are you crying? Did someone do anything? Pls tell me...tell me" I sat beside him and put my hands on his face while wiping his tears. He immediately hugged me and cried at my shoulder. So, I gave him some time and we both sat like that for few minutes. After a while, he detached himself from me and wiped his tears with the back of his hand but he was still looking down.
"Now tell me what happened?" I asked him after he calmed down.
"I-I... Did I do something wrong?" He looked directly at me with tears welled up in his eyes.
"Wh-What? Of course not, how did this even came up?"
"You love me, right?"
"Yes" I didn't even took a second to answer. And there was a slight smile on his lips.
"Then why did you leave me for so... many years?" At last, the thing from which I was running came back and it's time to pour out everything. But before that I leaned in and kissed him, his lips were warm and soft, my fingers tangled in his hair as we breathed each other in. After few minutes we both separated but still are foreheads touching and breathing heavily.
"Huh huh, th-that was amazing" he said while smiling. And I kissed his forehead.

It's been an hour since I came into his room, after our passionate kiss we both layed on his bed with him putting his head on my arm...
"You still didn't answer my question" he said while looking at the bandages on his hand.
"I have always loved you. I don't know exactly when it started but it was definitely in our childhood days. First it was a feeling of possessiveness, which is by the way right now also and it will remain forever" He looked at me and raised his eyebrow.
"What? You want to listen further or not?" He shrugged his head before looking back down.
"Okay fineee" I smirked at his cuteness and obedience.
"Then, it turned into jealousy, I was always jealous of others who tried to be close to you whether it's in school or at home, except for mom-dad and Alexei... As we were growing up I fully understood my feelings toward you. I never felt you as my brother, there was always a spark between us which I tried to avoid but never able to do".
"Then, why didn't you said anything earlier?"
"I was afraid, I was afraid of losing you. Mom and dad has always seen you as their son. I didn't want to break their heart by confessing to you or ruin this family. At that time, I myself was not confident enough to take a stand but now... I am ready to face everyone for you" I leaned on my left side and looked into his eyes.
"I love you too, Caez" and for the first time I heard those words, my heart was beating fast. He finally confessed to me.
"I'll never leave you, never" and kissed his lips with a smile on both of our faces.

Igor

After having breakfast, I went straight to my room and layed on my bed. The whole time I was just looking at the ceiling and different thoughts were roaming in my mind, of 'what is going to now happen? How will we both face each other? What will happen when whole family know about this'. I was getting frustrated with all of these, that is when I sat and took out my parents photo...
"Mom-Dad, I never got a chance to spend my life with you. But I know you are always around me. Rose say that our loved ones always listen and guide us, this time I need you both to tell me, what should I do?" I traced their smiling faces.
"I wish you were here, sitting in front of me, caressing my face and telling me, not to worry. I wish..." didn't know when tears fell from my eyes and I started crying. I was so engrossed that I didn't feel Caesar's presence.

As soon as he sat in front of me I just engulfed him in my arms. This is the most safest place for me on earth, his arms. I missed his hug, his comfort for so long that I was not able to control myself. But then I felt his soft lips against mine, that was the best moment of my life. Then, poured out his feelings and from there I knew that he is the one and only for me and no one can ever replace Caesar Mikahilov's place in my heart.