Chapter 9

Third POV

Akim finally found Rodion's men and kept them in torture room. Caesar made his way across the room with eyes shooting lasers, the 3 men who were captured were shaking just by seeing his face contorted with rage... He just stood in front of them with his hands in his pockets and staring directly into their eyes...
"Boss, they tipped us" Akim brought few people in front of him. After few minutes he turned towards them.
"B-Boss, we w-were..." Caesar glared at them and they composed themselves before telling everything clearly.

Flashback
The bar was crowded and had an extremely loud music. A local gang was drinking and enjoying like any other person there until they heard a crash...
"What the hell do you think of yourself, huh?" One of the men held waiters collar.
"S-sorry sir" he tried to escape from him. Then another person hovered over him.
"Your fucking sorry can buy this expensive shirt, you pathetic shit?" The waiter was trapped in between those 3 men who were just about to beat the shit out if him but the manager saved him.
"Sorry sir, really sorry. We'll give you the drinks for free, pls leave him. We are truly sorry" he begged in front of them. The man smirked and left the waiters collar, who immediately ran away for his life. Then, they enjoyed like lunatics for 2 hours until...
"Boyshh, my hands are shaking".
"W..Why?" He took a hiccup in between.
"They want to taste...blood" the first person said while dragging his hand over his face and smiling. The other two men also started laughing by seeing the third one's behavior.
"But I wanted to taste that man" the third men spoke with a malicious scowl on his face.
"Watcha mean?" the first person was totally drunk, he was resting his head on the table.
"I wanted to kiss his lips so hard and ran my fingers all over his body making him scream my name again and again..." he just lost into another world while speaking about that man.
"Ok ok, we got it man. But unfortunately, you can't do anything and you know why".
"I just wish to see him once more, once more... Igor Smirnov" and he drank a few more glasses before collapsing there with the other two.
The local gang who was sitting just behind them heard their conversation and called Akim immediately. After a few hours, he came with his men and took those 3 with him.
Flashback ends

The moment Caesar heard everything, anger flooded his veins. He looked back at those men...
"Sorry, p-please please don't kill us please" all three of them were begging for their life but each and every person in that room saw that rage overtook Caesar and there will be a bloodbath.
He walked towards the first person who was tied with a chair, bent towards him...
"This is for...touching him!" and cut his hands.
"Aaaaaaaaaaaa" the person screamed. Everyone was terrified to even look at him, it felt as if anger ripped through him. He then went to the second person...
"This is for...hurting him!" and cut his ears.
"Aaaaaaaaa" he screamed from pain. And lastly, he slowly walked towards the third person. Everyone in the room was frightened for the person because...
"YOU wanted to... taste him. YOU wanted to kiss him...hard" this time rage poundes in him like a drumbeat.
"This is for...THINKING ABOUT HIM!" and cut his hands and tongue.
"Nobody can look at him, NO ONE. He is just Mine and Mine!" and stabbed multiple times in one of his eyes. The rage overtiok his mind and everyone was horrified to see him. He never showed this much rage.

After releasing his anger, he asked his men to torture them ten times what they did to Igor and left the room.

Caesar

I went straight to my room for shower. 'Nobody can take him from me, nobody...He was and will always be mine' he was quivering with anger and eyes were red.
I washed blood from me and walked towards Igor's room. As I went inside, he was sleeping soundly. I quietly sat beside him and brushed strands of hair from his face...
"You are my one and only" and kissed his forehead for the first time.

Igor

I opened my eyes when the sun rays peeked over my face and looked at the clock. 'Caesar didn't came back?' the first thought that ran into my mind when I didn't see him. I frantically searched my phone, which was under my pillow and called him but he didn't pick up. I tried five times and still no response. 'Where the hell are you, Caez?' and for the first time there were tears in his eyes.

He just sat on the bed while looking outside the window when...
"Oh you are awake, good morning" Rose came in a cheerful mood but Igor just gave her a fake smile.
"You should have called me" she sat beside him, when he didn't respond...
"Ok, there's something I want to show" and she pointed towards the door.
"Tada!" one of the maid was there with a wheel chair.
"Now you don't have to be in this room the whole day. I arranged for your physiotherapy".
"Thanks Rose" she hugged him.
"So, do you want breakfast here?"
"No, I'll eat with everyone".
"Ok, then I'll send someone after sometime to get you" he nodded and she left with the maid.
'Maybe I can talk to him after breakfast... We will clear this today only, Caesar'.

After an hour, one of the maid came and helped him in changing his bandages. She then took him on a wheelchair, through elevator for breakfast. As soon as he entered, his eyes started searching only one person...
"Igor, come" Leonid called him but he didn't see Caesar there.
"How are you, Igor?"
"I am good, Al" and smiled at him. Rose served him food but least interested in eating.
"What happened?" Leonid looked at him.
"Uh, nothing" and started eating.
"Mom, where is C?" As soon as he heard his name, he looked at Rose.
"He is gone for a meeting" Rose said while ruffling his hair.
'So early?...Aaahh, what are you upto Caez?' he clank the fork on plate which attracted everyone's attention.
"Sorry".
"It's ok" and everyone went back to eating.
'I have to talk to him at any cost' he was determined to confront Caesar today itself.