Chapter 1

Third POV

"What do you mean, you bullied him because you were FRUSTRATED?" the man shouted.
"Dad, why are you being so worked up? It was just for fun" the boy casually sat on the couch.
"Oh dear Lord, it is my mistake I haven't told you anything before coming here. This is all my fault. FUCK".
"What didn't you tell me?"
"Anton, you shouldn't have done that" man was pacing around with fear in his eyes.
"Dad, can you pls tell me what is going on?"
"My son, you don't know who you bullied. He will kill not only you but all our lineage".
"Huh? Dad?" Anton stood in front of his dad.
"W-Who was h-he?" He looked into his dad's fearful eyes.
"Alexei Mikhailov, CAESAR MIKHAILOV's brother" The moment his name came from his dad's mouth, Anton's whole life spun around him.
"You shouldn't have done that Anton. You shouldn't" The man sat on the couch while tugging his hair.
"Dad- Dad, look at me. We can do something, right? We can just go from here" boy knelt infront of his dad and he shook his head.
"What do you mean no? We are the mafia no one can just kill us like this" boy screamed at him.
"But he is the... Mafia King" Anton fell on the floor with a pale face and fear written all over his body.
"I am sorry dad, I am sorryy" He was a crying mess. Both son and father froze while their men just stood there, seeing them and waiting for their coming death.

(Mikhailov Mansion)

"I promise you, he will not see tomorrow's sun" man stood up from the couch and walked towards another man.
"I want his whole family DEAD" He said with a deadly tone.
"Yes boss" the second man walked out.
"Son, pls think again" Rozlina said while caressing Alexei.
"No mom" he said and walked towards his room.
"Leo, pls stop him. He will kill everyone".
"You know him, he will not listen and this time it's Alexei" Leonid hugged his son who was crying non-stop.
"But whole family Leo?"
"Roz, pls stay out if it. It's his decision" Leonid said with a sorry face.
Next minute, a man walked down from stairs. That moment each and every person present there feared him... CAESAR MIKHAILOV.

Caesar reached Anton's house with his 12 bodyguards. The second Anton's dad saw Caesar in his house, he fell on his knees...
"I am sorry, I am sorry Caesar. Pls pls don't kill us. Pls Caesar, I beg you" he was crying and begging.
"Let's have a seat Gavril" Caesar walked towards the couch and sat casually. Seeing this behavior Gavril was now even more terrified.
"Come and sit" Caesar asked Anton who was the whole time standing in the corner. He hesitantly sat beside his father.
"You are new here. So, welcome to Russia, my home" Caesar said with a smile on his face.
"Caeasar pls... "
"Shh, I haven't finished" he interrupted Gavril.
"You have a beautiful wife, good son and loving family" he pointed towards the TV.
"My family" Gavril was shocked to see every member of his family with a knife on their neck.
"So Gavril, who should we kill first?" Caesar asked while playing with knife and stabing it between his fingers.
"Pls pls don't kill them, they haven't done anything pls pls. Just kill me, I was the one who did that to your brother" Anton fell in front of him but Caesar pushed him back.
"Gavrilll, you are wasting my time".
"C-Caesar pls" Gavril's tears were never ending.
"Ok, I'll do the favour" And the moment he stopped his knife, a family member's neck was sliced.
"Nooooo" Gavril screamed and like this 4 members were dead.
"Now... It's your time" He said and walked towards him.
"Be sorry to have him as your son" And he sliced his neck slowly.
"Daaaad" Anton ran towards him but Caesar held his hair.
"You will wish that you shouldn't be in this world" He said and cut his fingers one by one.
"Aaaaa, pls pls".
"Nooo, h-help me. Aaaa" Like this Caesar cut all his fingers, his tongue, his dick, then took out one of his eyes and lastly, when he was on the brink of dying Caesar sliced his neck.
"Akim clear all this".
"Yes boss" And walked out of the house.

As he entered the mansion everyone was shocked to see so much blood on him. It was like he bathed in it.
"Son, are you fine. Did you got hurt?" Rozlina checked him.
"Mom, it's not mine".
"Caesar?" Rozlina was not even able to imagine how badly he would have hurt Anton.
"Is Alexei okay?"
"He is in his room" Leonid said and Caesar walked out. He first went to his room, showered, changed and walked towards his brothers room.
"Heyy" The voice that was heard no one will ever believe that it is of Caesar Mikhailov.
"How is my Al?" he sat on his bed and caressed his head.
"Y-you killed him?"
"Hmm, I will never let anything happen to you" And hugged him.
"Love you C".
"Love you too Al" He spend few minutes with him and then walked out after Alexei slept.

Caesar entered dinning area where his parents were already seated. Everyone was eating quietly until...
"I will double Alexei security" Caesar announced.
"But son, he will not be happy with it".
"I know dad but it's for his safety".
"Caesar, you are worried about him, we all are but caging him is not good".
"Yes son, you know his condition" Rozlina caressed his hand.
"We have to protect him but from shadow. He has to be independent, what will he do after us?"
"You are right dad. But I will still keep a watch on him" Leonid nodded. After few minutes Caesar finished his food and went.
"Btw, where is he?" Roz asked Leo.
"He went to see a consignment and must be on his way back".
"But it's late".
"Don't worry, you are from mafia family and still so worked up".
"I am also a mother, Leo" he caressed her cheek.
"See who is back" And pointed towards the entrance.
"Rose-Lion" man hugged both of them.
"Why are you so late? You know I get worried" Rozlina scolded him.
"I am sorry Rose. It will not happen again, promise" And kissed her cheek.
"Come and eat with us".
"Alexei and Caesar have eaten?".
"Yes, only you are left" And he dig in with a smile on his face which is rare to see.
"Goodnight Rose-Lion" He hugged them.
"Goodnight Igor" Rozlina kissed his forehead and they all went their way.