"Aye come on unc don't even start talking like that," I reply waving him off.

"Alright, alright but you need to listen young blood,"

"Here you unc I do, but I ain't trynna talk about death right now, we good it's enough of that going on," I say

"You got any plans tonight?" He asks

"Nah just gonna chill in the crib play the game probably  after I sell this work," I replied going to his fridge and grabbing a orange Fanta.

"You don't ever rest do you?"

"Nope not when it's money to be made, see ya unc," I say grabbing my bag

"See ya niecey,"

I hopped in my car and dipped off heading to the other spot.

*****

"Yo wassup bro," Dex greets me as I walked up the block. Dex was a stud as well. We met in highschool, I put her on when her mom needed help with some bills we been out here grinding every since.

"Wassup," I say handing her a bag of work.

"What's going on witchu why you looking so sad?" She asks as before serving a customer.

"Nun I'm just ready to make this paper, how the block looking?" I ask. She showed me two rolls of bread.

"It's hot but Mac told me he got a party tonight need some weed man's to pull up I took the last party you trynna slide, I'll send you the lo,"

"Yeah send me that, ain't shit at the crib for me to run to," I say as we laugh.

"Man it's gone come for sure bro I promise you I wasn't looking for nobody and Tee just came along and brought a me so much joy man,"

"I hear you g, I'm happy for you too, I know mines gone come soon, until then I'm stacking,"

"Fasho I'm finna go grab some blunts you got the next customers?"

"Hell yeah,"

When Dex came back we rolled two blunts and by the end of the night I had two stacks just off the corner selling dubs saws and fifties. I got the lo for the party and confirmed with Mac that I was coming. I hit the Dan Ryan expressway making my way to my apartment. Once I was home I showered and changed into something more comfortable. I grabbed a bottle of water out the fridge shuffled through my mail and left back out.

"Yo Kash long time g," Mac said as I walked up the back of his crib.

"Wassup bro, happy birthday to you,"

"Thanks man thank you for feeling in, Dex done got her a lil shawty she can't work right now," he says and I chuckle.

"Man let bro be great, she deserve that shit," I reply.

"Fasho but aye you still be tattooing I got a request for a tattoo man but I couldn't find one on short notice,"

"Hell yeah I got my equipment in my trunk, you got a laptop and printer?"

"Yup yup,"

"Iight bet," I say heading back to my car. I grabbed my bag and once I was in his crib I got set up. The party was bussin. I was sipping on the henny I brought. I always had my own bottle my own weed. I had just finished up this dude sleeve when this fine ass lady walked up.

When I say she was fine as hell she had a Nigga drooling. She was my type too chocolate, with them big ass titties, she was thick as fuck. She had a on a cute lil strapless black dress and some black heels, her toes, and nails were painted red, she had a Apple Watch with red band, and some Diamond earrings. Her long dread locks were up in a cute messy bun, shorty was all that and more.