"So you want her to be a Myconid Druid?" With an excited smile, Bree looked at the tiny figure of the animate mushroom in front of her, before Eisen nodded. "A Druid is someone that's strongly connected to nature, right?" He asked.

"Mhm~! There's more to it than just that, but yeah!"

"I see.. then that should be the area I would like her to go, yeah. But who knows? Maybe she's super talented at something else. I can't make her be a druid if she rather wants to be a sorceress or something like that. But we'll just have to see. Do you two mind if we go ahead and practice for a bit?" Eisen asked, and both Jyuuk and Bree told him that they were fine with it.

So, Eisen properly sat down on his bed and placed Caria down in front of him before also grabbing a few mana pills that he then liquified again and placed in a small bowl. Although Caria didn't have a mouth, she was still able to absorb liquids simply through her skin. And considering that she had pretty low stats, she would really need the mana potion.

But luckily, it seemed as if a magic-oriented path was truly perfect for her, since her INT and WIS stats were two to three times higher than her other, more physical stats. This made Eisen hope that he could properly communicate the ways to manipulate her mana to her.

"Alright Caria, you need to look into yourself and see if you can feel the flow of your mana. It's an energy that you didn't have until today. Can you feel it?"

Eisen asked, and the small myconid shook her head in response after staying still for a few seconds. "Hmm... then how about this... I'll pour some mana into you, and then you concentrate on that feeling to see if you can then use it on your own mana, okay?"

Shortly after this, Eisen placed the tip of his finger on the top of Caria's head, slowly pouring a tiny bit of his mana into her small body. It seemed like she slightly shuddered at this sudden new feeling, but soon relaxed and took Eisen's mana into herself. After a few seconds, he removed his finger and asked her to repeat trying to find her own mana.

And as such, Eisen led her step by step through different tasks that would allow her to use her mana more easily, until he could finally confirm that she got the Mana Manipulation skill.

"Great! Now, let's keep practicing for a while, alright?" Eisen asked, and Caria nodded her head excitedly at this new ability that she gained. But it wasn't only Caria that gained something through this. While they were practicing mana manipulation, Eisen's taming skill ranked up and gave him an extra INT and WIS stat.

After a while, they got Caria's new skill high enough to rank up relatively soon, although for now it was time for everyone to go to sleep. So, they would continue practicing the next day.

---

[Announcement! It has been a week since you five Originals came to the World of Magic! Now, it's time for another wave of players to follow behind you!

After you, those that helped create the world, are those that helped finance it! They are players chosen directly by our largest investors. In total, 100 players joined you in this world!

These players are not called 'Originals' like you, but they are called 'Omegas'! Two more waves in total will follow within two weeks, before the world opens up to the general player base in three weeks!

Enjoy your time!]

The moment that Eisen opened his eyes after waking up the next morning was this notification. After reading through it, he opened his eyes in surprise but tried to keep his voice down so that Bree wouldn't notice that something was going on.

He waved the notification away and smiled. With new players, this world might become more interesting! Eisen just wondered about the story they would go with... would they also have lost their experience somehow? Or was there some kind of other reasoning for their sudden appearance?

Once Jyuuk woke up, he would talk to him about it, and they could keep in contact to talk to each other about what they find out about the Omega Players. Eisen was quite interested in how Prime Industries connected the Originals' appearance with the Omegas' appearance.

Either way, now Eisen knew that it wasn't only in three weeks from now that the players appeared. This world would slowly be filled out with more and more players, and Eisen couldn't wait to see what this would change about this world.

The old man stood up and looked at the beds beside him. One of them was empty, and that was the bed that Bree was sleeping in the night before, while Jyuuk was lying on the other one in his wooden state with his beasts sleeping tightly in the center of the room. They were even joined by Caria and Aulu for the night, who were lying in the middle of the other beasts.

Eisen quietly walked over to his tamed beast and his automaton to get them before exiting the room to look for Bree. And it didn't take long, as soon enough he found her standing in front of the front desk, talking to the Innkeeper. The moment that she saw Eisen, she once more began to smile brightly waved at him. "Good morning, Eisen~!" She yelled out.

With a soft laugh, Eisen walked toward them and greeted her as well as the Innkeeper.

"I wanted to get to the Adventurer's Guild to see what I can find out. Do you want to come with me?" He asked, and Bree quickly nodded her head. "Sure! Is Jyuuk awake as well?"

"No, he's still asleep. I'm guessing that he'll be up soon, though. Ah, could you tell our friend where we went in case he comes out of our room before we're back?" Eisen asked after turning to the Innkeeper.

"Ah, of course I will, don't worry about that. See ya two later, and have fun at the guild." He said before Eisen and Bree made their way out of Inn and toward the Adventurer's Guild.

It actually didn't take all that long to find this guild, as it was in an area where all different guilds in Melroe settled down. Amongst the buildings lining the stone cliffs were of course the Adventurer's Guild, the Merchant's Guild, and even the Crafter's Guild.

Eisen had no idea that the last of these was even a thing! And so, he decided to check out what it was about once he and Bree finished their business at the adventurer's guild. It may also be a good idea to go to the Merchant's Guild as well. After all, Eisen might want to try and sell some of the items he makes in the future, so the Merchant's Guild may be able to help him with that.

Either way, first, they had to go somewhere else. And that place was the Adventurer's Guild.