Nora: "But why would Lionheart send his own people out on suicide missions?"

This is when Jaune answers this.

Jaune: "It leaves the school completely unprotected."

Ruby: "Some of the earliest casualties as far as we can tell were teachers at Haven."

Jaune: "And with all the students gone on their own missions, it'd leave the school grounds completely open for an attack..."

As he said this, Jaune points to the White Fang mask before continuing.

Jaune: "At least that's what we got so far."

Roman then adds on to Jaune's remark.

Roman: "An attack that has the criminal underworld scurrying for safe harbor, which means some sort of massive disturbance on the horizon."

Upon hearing this, Yang goes to cuts into the discussion.

Yang: "Actually, Vernal came to warn me that something was happening tonight at Haven and that none of us would be safe afterwards..."

This caught the attention of everyone, especially Weiss and Y/N.

Y/N #1: "Vernal?"

Weiss: "She said that to you? When? Where?"

Yang: "She told me this just outside of here, an hour or so..."

Weiss and Y/N share a quick look before Yang speaks once more.

Yang: "I'm thinking that Raven made a deal with the White Fang or more likely, Salem's forces."

Hearing that last part makes Y/N scowls and slowly clench his fists tightly, 

Y/N #1: ("Lucero was right. Cinder and her lackeys are here in Mistral... and made a deal with Raven...?")

Weiss: "This doesn't make sense."

Y/N #1: "Yeah, Raven is all about survival of the fittest. Collaborating with Salem and her forces isn't something she would do."

Qrow: "You're right about that. Which means Raven is plotting something if she and Vernal are here in the city."

During this, Roman briefly looks to the side and is seemingly annoyed before sighing, closing his eyes and relinquishing control over to Ozpin. Ozpin's voice draws the attention of everyone in the living room. 

Ozpin: "Regardless of what Raven intends, we know a few facts to work with. Leo can't be trusted, there's something happening tonight at Haven, and the White Fang seem to be threatening the stability of all of Mistral. 

Ozpin: "With all this taken to account, the most prudent course of action would be to strike out to Haven as soon as possible."

Jaune looks to Oz and nods in agreement, standing up as he looks to the others.

Jaune: "We're not letting another Beacon happen..."

Ren and Nora also nod in agreement with him. 

Jaune: "Right Y/N?"

Y/N, who has been mostly quiet, is lost in thought over the discussion thus far only for Jaune's voice to disrupt it.

Y/N #1: "Hm? Oh, yeah. We're going to stop them and their plans and make them pay for what they done to Beacon and Vale."

This makes everyone nod in agreement as well. Eyes then fall to Ruby, who is lost in thought over the whole discussion and a little surprised by the attention. 

Ruby: "Hm? Why are you guys looking at me?"

Y/N #1: "You do lead mostly everyone here, Rubes."

Qrow: "It's your call, kid."