Dad - No it's not Olivia, you are.

Olivia - Then why don't you act like it?

Dad - I guess I just get so wrapped up in work. As soon as I get home I eat and go to bed. Day after day it's the same thing.

Olivia - You basically forgot about me, your own child.

Dad - No I didn't. I've never forgotten about you. You told us how much you liked summer camp and the people there so I thought it would be a good idea to have you go to school here.

Olivia - It was a good idea to have me go to school here. I just wish that you also had a good idea to keep in touch with me and act like you cared. It takes five seconds to send a text and a few minutes to call and talk someone. That's all I wanted.

Dad - I do care.

( He says holding my hand. )

Dad - I'm sorry that I haven't been acting like a good father, I'm sorry that I made you feel like you aren't the most important thing to me because you are. I'm going to be better. I'm going to call you as much as I can and so is your mother. I'm going to tell her how badly we hurt you and that we need to make more of an effort because we both love you so much.

Olivia - Love you too dad.

( I say leaning over in my chair and giving him a hug. After pulling out of our embrace he says. )

Dad - Do you want to talk to the school counselor?

( I shake my head no. )

Olivia - No, I don't.

Dad - Let's make a deal, if you show up regularly to ALL of your classes you don't have to see her.

Olivia - Ugh fine.

Dad - That's my girl.

( A few minutes later the headmaster comes back in and him and my dad talk about the new plan in place. I have to start showing up to all of my classes or I have to see the school counselor and get detention. A few minutes later my dad and I go out of the office to say bye. )

Dad - He said that since there's only two classes left you can stay out for today, but you have to start going regularly tomorrow.

Olivia - Sounds good.

( He gives me a hug. )

Olivia - You have to get going now?

Dad - Well I've already gotten a few calls from employees but, why don't you and I do something together.

Olivia - Really?

Dad - Yep, go eat and maybe shopping?

Olivia - Let's do it.

( We go to eat at Outback Steakhouse then go to a few different stores like bath and body works, ulta, gucci, and a cookie place that is so bomb. I got some for my friends too hehe. After getting back to the school and telling my dad thank you and that I love him I make my way back to my dorm with my many bags. I somehow manage to unlock the door with everything in my hands and drop them on the floor once I get in. I look at my phone and It's 7:00 damn I can really shop until I drop. I wonder where Jamie is. Maybe she came here and saw I wasn't here so she went to hang out with Felipe. I grab some of the cookies and put them on a paper plate and make my way to Alex's dorm and knock on the door. )

Alex - Hey kid.

( He says as he opens the door with a smile motioning me to come in. )

Olivia - Hey.