Chapter 29

"MINHO!"

Hyunjin's shout echoed in the small bathroom, where a tense and unexpected confrontation was unfolding. Minho had Seungmin pinned against the wall, his face contorted with anger and frustration. Seungmin, dazed and confused, struggled to comprehend the sudden attack.

"WHERE IS HE?"

Minho's voice was laced with desperation and anger. Seungmin could barely stand, his vision blurred, and his head spinning from Minho's furious assault. He felt like a helpless leaf caught in a raging river, tossed and turned by the overwhelming force of the situation.

Minho's fury intensified as Seungmin remained silent, another punch landing on Seungmin's jaw. Black spots danced before Seungmin's eyes, his world becoming a swirling, painful haze. Hyunjin, the spirit, watched in anguish, unable to intervene as Minho unleashed his wrath.

"HYUNG, STOP HURTING SEUNGMIN!"

Hyunjin's pleas fell on deaf ears as Minho's rage consumed him.

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE, WHERE IS HE? ANSWER ME!"

Minho's voice cracked with emotion. Seungmin struggled to speak, his words barely audible.

"Where is who?"

His voice was barely a whisper, lost in the chaos of the moment. He couldn't fathom why Minho was attacking him so suddenly and violently. If only his mind were less clouded, he might have been able to think properly.

"You know who I'm talking about, you bastard! YOU ARE WEARING HYUNJIN'S NECKLACE!"

Minho's accusation rang out as he grabbed Seungmin's shirt collar, pushing him harder against the unforgiving wall.

Seungmin's senses were betraying him, and he fought to stay conscious, the pain in his head and back intensifying with each passing second. He wouldn't have been so affected by Minho's physical attack if he hadn't subjected his body to so much neglect and suffering in the past two weeks. He managed to mutter a response through the haze of pain.

"Hyunjin? He is here."

Minho's anger boiled over. Did Seungmin think he was a fool? He couldn't tolerate any more games, not when it involved his dearest friend. He reared back to deliver another punch, but before it could land, he was forcefully pulled away.

"OMG SEUNGMIN, ARE YOU OKAY?"

Felix, who had entered the bathroom along with Jisung to check up on the situation between the two, rushed to Seungmin's aid. He caught Seungmin as the young man collapsed to the cold bathroom floor.

Jisung, meanwhile, was holding Minho back, determined to prevent further harm to Seungmin. His grip was firm, and he shouted at Minho.

"MINHO, CALM THE FUCK DOWN! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU???"

Minho, struggling against Jisung's hold, was in turmoil. Tears welled up in his eyes, a mixture of anger, fear for Hyunjin, frustration, and desperation. He was convinced that Seungmin held the key to Hyunjin's whereabouts, and he would stop at nothing to find his missing friend.

"HE HAS HYUNJIN! I AM GOING TO KILL THIS FUCKER!"

Minho's voice was full of raw determination and rage.

Jisung was confused but knew that Minho had been deeply affected by Hyunjin's disappearance. He couldn't let Minho harm Seungmin any further.

"Minho, if you kill him, you'll never find out what happened to Hyunjin. CALM DOWN NOW!"

Minho's chest heaved with anger, but he reluctantly ceased his struggle against Jisung's grasp. He turned his gaze toward Seungmin, who was now being comforted by Felix. The rage inside his chest was held at bay by his want to know what happened to Hyunjin.