Chapter 5

________________________
"You fight with the most important people in your life because those friendships were worth fighting for."
___________________________

Sidhanth's POV:

"I'm going to smack you to Africa." That's the first thing I heard as the music stopped since most of the guests had left and only the close friends and family were left.

"What! Wait before you can do that, I'll punch you to Antartica." Said another voice as I glared down at my friends while everyone was surrounding Nia and Ranveer.

"What's going on?" Tani nudged me while I shrugged.

We followed the trail of friends and stood next to them while they shot each other murderous glares.

"Guys Please stop it!"Sanaya broke their fight as always.

I walked closer and stood by Ranveer while Tani moved towards Sanaya and Nia.

"What happened? Why are you two fighting now?" I asked as he smirked at Nia and she motioned to slap him.

"Ranveer, I'm warning you for the last time. Don't test my limits." She gritted her teeth while he kept his goofy smile.

"She thinks that she can beat me at challenges. Why don't we compete then?" He asked as she rolled her eyes.

"Sexiest." She spat at him while we all stood there confused.

"He thinks that only boys can win everything. You know what, why don't we have a competition everyday that we're here and at the end of the wedding, whoever has the most points, wins." She fake smiled.

"Why not." He replied.

"So here is the deal. All of the boys will give us a challenge and if we don't complete it, then they get a point. Then the same applies for them." She announced.

"Woah there. Hold up." Mahi stopped her.

"Why do we have to compete?" Shrishti whined as Nia turned to her.

"Do you want to be looked down upon since you're a girl? Do you want people to laugh at you because you're a girl. Do you want people to judge you, because you're a girl." Her voice raised after each sentence.

"Ugh, I don't mind." She pouted as Nia smacked her behind the head.

"You'll mind when you are always looked down upon." Nia said and went back to explaining.

"The only thing is that the challenge can't be something that is disgusting. You can't tell us to do something gross and neither can we. We have to respect each other at least with that." She said as Ranveer nodded in agreement.

"The other team will choose three people from the opposing team to fulfill the challenge. Okay?" He asked and we all agreed once again.

"Wait, why are we doing this?" Aryan asked since we all had that question in mind.

"It's because Ms. Know it all over here thinks she is the best." Ranveer eyed her as she blew on her nails like a diva.

We were all in agreement that this was just plain crazy. The question that kept bugging me was what started this discussion in the first place.

"Why can't we just sort this in a easier manner?" There comes the whining again from Shrishti's side.

This girl is so lazy when it comes to actual work. If you hand her a file, she'll work her butt off but if you tell her to actually work, she's just going to look at you like you're a alien from another planet.