What is Love? - Dahyun

Magsimula sa umpisa

Daeun immediately pouts and pats her tummy as she goes near me for a hug.

"Uncle! Daeun hungwy~," Daeun said in the cutest way possible which warms my heart.

"Okay~ uncle Y/n will make you something!" I cheered making Daeun squeal in delight.

I giggled the little ball of energy and carried her. Daeun tightens her hug on me and snuggles.

Smiling with full of happiness, we were about to go to the kitchen until

*ding dong*

"Oh? Doorbell. What does it mean Daeunie?" I asked the little girl.

Daeun puts her hands on her cheeks, thinking what it means while me, I just look at her in awe as her cuteness is unmatched by anything in this world.

I smiled as Daeunie scrunched her face, clearly trying to think what the doorbell meant.

"Someone~," I started and this time, Daeun looked at me with full curiosity.

"Swomeone," Daeun followed.

"Is at the door," I finished.

"A vwisitor!" Daeun squealed and celebrated her little achievement.

I smiled at Daeun and then walked to the door. Opening the door, I saw a policewoman and a beautiful girl beside her.

"Good morning officer," I greeted with a smile.

"MOMMY!!!!!" Daeun shouted as she looked at her side and saw her mom. Kim Dahyun.

"Daeunie~ would you like to go down?" I asked the little girl.

Daeun shook her head and hugged me tightly. I smiled and hugged Daeun in my arms, slightly cradling her.

"Daeunie~, you don't want to go to auntie Tzuyu? Huhuhu~," Tzuyu said and faked cried, making me giggle.

Daeun immediately looked at Tzuyu, reaching for her.

"Auntie! I lwove you!" Daeun said as I gave her to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu carried Daeun and entered my house, then Tzuyu played with Daeun a little bit, leaving me and Dahyun alone.

I smiled at Dahyun, walking closer to her.

"I expect that it went well?" I asked and Dahyun walked closer to me as well, nodding with a small smile on her face.

"It went very well. Thanks with the help of Tzuyu," Dahyun said.

I opened my arms and Dahyun didn't hesitate one bit. She closed our gap until I was also wrapped in her arms. Dahyun hugged me tightly, snuggling at me.

I patted her head and stroked her silky hair. Dahyun hummed in contentment, I bet feeling relaxed and free from stress now.

"Also, thank you for taking care of Daeun while I am away," Dahyun said in our hug.

"Not a biggie. Also, Daeunie is a good girl, she's fun and a ball of energy," I said and chuckled.

Dahyun nodded to every word, humming proudly for her little girl.