"Bring her on, baby." TJ whispered as he held a paper wad behind his back.

"Our guest teacher comes to us following successful stints in Southeast Asia, the former Yugoslavia, and The Bronx, New York. Please welcome your substitute for the entire week..." Prickly walked to stand in front of the class.

"This is gonna be sweet." Spinelli said excitedly as she held her peashooter and spit ball ready.

"Mr. E." Prickly gestured to the classroom door where a tall, handsome man who wore a business type suit consisting of a black suit with a green vest underneath and a white button shirt with a black tie and sunglasses, stood.

"Hey, that's no girl." Said Mikey

"They call me Mr. E., and I'm here to instruct." Said the man, now known as Mr E as he walked to stand next to Prickly, taking his sunglasses off in the process.

"Mr. E.? That's not a name, that's a letter. What's the rest of your tag, subbie?" Phill said as he stood up and pointed at Mr E.

"That information comes at a terrible price. Are you willing to pay it?" Mr E stood over Phill making Phill shake his head and sit back down quietly.

"Well, everything seems to be in order. Have a great week, kids." Prickly laughed as he leaves the classroom.

"OK, one thing we're gonna do this week is work on your vocabulary." Mr E walked over to the chalkboard and picked up the chalk. "Today's word is "respect." R-E-S-P-E--" as Mr E was writing on the chalkboard gordie threw his paper wad at Mr E's head, it didn't reach its target though as just before it hit, Mr E turned around and caught it, making the kids gasp. "This better be your homework."

"Nice reflexes." Dede whistled, impressed.

"Whoa. Zero fear." Agreed Spinelli.

"Your teacher left a detailed lesson plan, but I'm gonna do things a little differently." Mr E said before the bell rang. As the bell rang all the kids stood up and went to walk out. "I don't recall excusing anyone." With this the kids all sat back down.

"Uh, Mr. E It's recess." TJ, the only kid to not sit back down, said after looking around.

"Your point?"

"Well, it's time for us to take a break, you know? Stretch our legs, get a little exercise."

"Get a little exercise, huh?" Mr E brought the kids out into the playground and had them doing pushups in three rows of six, having them count the number of pushups they were doing.

"Oh, I shouldn't have had that ninth flapjack." Mikey groaned.

"This can't be good for my sinuses." Said Gus as he stopped to push up his glasses before getting back to doing pushups.

"I haven't had this much physical activity
since...ever." Said Gretchen.

"OK, now let's have some drop-and-rolls." Mr E said as he stopped pacing in front of the kids, making them groan as they got up and started to jog on the spot.

"Oh, man, this whomps. The one time of the day that's supposed to be ours, and he's got us acting like marines." TJ said annoyed.

"Hey, come on, guys, maybe this is good, I mean, face it." Vince said before he dropped to the ground and rolled over one before standing back up and jogging on the spot again. "if you were in better shape, me and Dede wouldn't have to carry you all at kickball." Vince pointed at Dede next to him who was doing well with the exercises as well.

"Now, these young kids have some stamina." Mr E said standing in front of Dede and Vince. "Watch and learn. They've got what it takes. Let's show them some jumping Jacks, kids."