Chapter 52 - I...I - her

Start from the beginning

They were silent,  Both girls ran and started to make a temple from it.  Mainly Maira dragged her to do it.

"She knows how to distract her " Dhruv said.

"Hmm" Avyaan hummed because his all focus was on dhrisha who was saying something to Maira. 

"So.....how is your like different man? " he asked.

Avyaan glanced at dhruv who was smiling looking at their pout.

" just three words is enough for you to understand and not come in my way" He said.

"What are the words, that can make me move out your way?" Dhruv mocked.

" I love her" He said.

"Oh so you- wait you what"  Dhruv said but stopped when he realized what he said.

He knew, His uncle had feelings for his mom but he didn't imagine he could listen it.

He gave Avyaan a bewildered look.
"I love her"  he said again.

"You are kidding right? " He asked laughing nervously.

"I mean it,  I want to make her mine" Avyaan said with determination.

"You what—"

"I want to see her smile,  I want her all by myself. I don't want to share her with any other boy.  I want to kill all the boys who looked at her. I want to keep her in my arms and never let her go. " he said.

Dhruv was speechless hearing his love talk for her. 

Dhruv  couldn't understand,  His mom with his Uncle who was like a teacher to him.

"I... " Dhruv was not able to talk.

"I cleared it, And It will be good for you  too. " Avyaan said.

"That means you don't like us! " He said.

"In starting I found you and your girl- friend annoying, but  Now I know that you are already not annoying much as Viraj.  You both are tolerable. " Avyaan said shrugging.

Dhruv frowned at him.

"I am offended!  " He said acting hurt.

"It's not my fault. " He said shrugging.

"Wait!  How you loving her will be good for me!?" Dhruv asked.

It went in his head now,  what he said before.

"I can become your dad because you call Dhrisha mom,  so......Indirectly I became your dad" He said. 

Dhruv frowned deepened.
He replied quickly.

"No,  You won't be my dad" He said.

"What you said!" he said

"I can't call you dad or neither you can be my dad" he said turning his head to them.

"Why is that ?" He said  in questioning and Confusion. 

He wanted to knock  some sense in his(Dhruv)  brain for not thinking him!  right for dhrisha.

"I —" Dhruv was cut off by sand thrown on him.

"Someone did the job, which I wanted to do,"  Avyaan muttered eyeing down and up.

Dhruv clenched his jaw and looked at the person.  Avyaan tried to control his smile.

They saw dhrisha gasping and Maira showing him tongue. 

The next thing it was......
Dhruv running behind Maira.

"I will take the revenge Maira!! " Dhruv shouted.