𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝

𝙳𝚘 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚛𝚎, 𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚜 𝚂𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎, 𝚊𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚎𝚝𝚌. 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛, 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚎

𝙳𝚘 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳.

𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐞𝐝 ლ (╹◡╹ლ)

_____________________________

"It has officially been a whole year and six months since the disappearance of Hendrix Diavolo and his daughter, suprisningly Diavolo Corp has been thriving and has now become one of the most successfully companies since, this year. All thanks to his son Emilio Diavolo-"

Eros sighed turning off the Tv in annoyance. he stared at the.black screen with a blank expression..

A year..?

She wouldve.had her sweet sixteen if she was with them, but.she wasnt. And only god knows if she's still alive right now or not..

the door knob of their front door began to shake.
He didn't even wanna think about it. He stood up and went towards the door.

He opened the door to see a grinning Adriano his shirt bloody. Eros sighed looking at his older brother who was lookibg down at him with a blank expression.

He honestly thought Elios would be the one acting out like this.

"You didn't even have the decency to clean yourself up before coming back to the house."

"Atleast i have the decency to come back to the house early." Adriano walked passed him hitting his shoulder. Eros watched him walk up the stairs with a sad look on his face..

"...Oh Mari..things have become so shitty without you here.." Eros sighed closing the door.

"Eros, Fratello?"

Eros looked over to see Dolores who gave him a sad smile and walked over to him with a plate that had food in it. he could see that his Older brother had eye bags around his eyes, was it from crying? or staying up late?

He couldn't tell anymore.

"Bring this to Elios and make sure he eats everything, he hasn't eaten breakfast this morning.. and make sure he sleeps tonight ok?"

He ruffled Eros's hair and smiled down at him with reassurance.

The others were coping in there own ways distancing from each other. Emilio and Dolores even though they were very busy made sure Eros and Elios were okay.

Sometimes it felt like Dolores only take care of them out of guilt since he couldnt take care of Mariella back then..