And that was in my favour, because Cuddle could also sleep in my room. Before Anne used to get annoyed hearing Cuddle's barks or howls, so she made him sleep in the lawn. Now I can sneak him in my room.

I was also happy because I could talk to my best friend through the window.

With that thought, I pick up my speed and race towards my room.

Closing the door, I climb on my bed and open the window behind the bed, I smile as I spot a curly head sitting below the window.

"Blue." I whisper our code word.

Her head perks up and she gives me a toothy smile.

I chuckle, "That teeth finally came off?"

She nods and stands against the window. "It did."

I kneel forward on the headboard, "What are you going to ask for the tooth fairy?"

She taps her chin, "I would ask her for let Aziz get out of his bed and play again with me."

Her brother has been sick from past few months. I heard her father talk to mine, talking about the money for his treatment from my dad.

I smile, "He will. One day we all three would play together."

Her eyebrows furrows, "But you only know me, will you be friends with Aziz too?"

I shrug, "Do you want me to?"

Her hands grip the window railings, "Would I be bad if I ask you to be my best friend only?"

I grin, "No. you will be my only best friend."

She smiles widely, "Promise?"

I nod, "Promise."

She laughs and looks around, "I heard screaming, was your mother angry again?"

My smile dims, "She is always angry."

Her fingers tap on the railings, "Don't you get scared of her?"

I scratch the wood of the headboard, "I do."

She brings her hand through the railing, "If you ever get scared, remember I am always here, waiting for you, you are not alone, Blue."

I smile and place my hand on top of hers, "What if we get separated?"

She pouts, "Then...." She taps her chin, "No. that's impossible." She places her other hand on her chest, "My heart says we will never be separated."

I chuckle, "And do you guarantee your heart says the truth?"

She shrugs, "I don't know. But Anne says if your heart says something, it's always right."

I smile, "I trust your heart then."

She smiles and leans on the railings. "Where is my today's chocolate?"

I move my hand away from hers and open my space themed night stand where I keep all the chocolates my grandmother sends me.

"Here." I pass her two bars of twix.