12. Amma

Aryan reached his hotel room. He talked with his sister & mother in balcony because network is very weak in room. then disconnected the call kept his phone on bed side table. And went for shower in bathroom. Because it's too hot today.

Here Imlie is in the middle way of her home suddenly stopped as she remember something. She turned & running to the school back. She directly goes principal's cabin. She is packing her stuff to go home when she sees Imlie.

"Imlie tum yaha?"
[Imlie, are you here?]

"Wo Aryan Sir ko gaon dikhaye khatir kal ready rahe ke bole rahe par kaha milna hai uu to puchna hi bhul gaye. Ab na humre pass uu ka pata hai aur na uu ke pass humra. To mili hai kaisan?"
[Actually Aryan Sir has been asked to be ready tomorrow to show him whole villege, but he forgot to ask where to meet. I don't have his address nor he have mine. How should we meet then?]

"Wait, mai call karke dekhti hu unhe."
[Wait, I will call him.]

As she dialled his number but unreachable.

"Imlie phone unreachable hai. Yaha pe network issue hai. Ek kaam Karo wo Pagdandiya ke hotel me ruke hai. Tum waha jakar unse mil sakti ho."
[Imlie, the phone is unreachable. There is a network issue here. Do one thing, he is staying in a hotel of Pagdandiya. You can go there and meet him.]

She told her his room number & she left there running. As hotel is not far as from the school, she reached there in five minutes. She asked on reception where his room number is. And left for his room. She reached to his room door. She knocked few times at door but no response but when she knocked, door slightly open. So she directly goes in room. As she entered in room she sees no one in his room. She thought he must be in balcony & about to go but bathroom door open & he usually came & without noticing her directly goes to cupboard to select some cloth to wear.

Imlie's mouth hanged open. She can't even able to utter a single word. Her voice lost seeing him like this. Because he is in towel only. Hair wet. Water drops fall from his hair only to wet his chiseled body. Water droplets freely access his body to roam. Few water drops fall on floor as he moved.

He stopped suddenly from doing his work only to feeling someone's present in his room. He turned to see who is in his room, only to see Imlie staring at him shamelesly. Desire clearly visible in her eyes but she is unknown to this feeling, what is happening to her. He stepped to her & stopped closer to her and snapped his fingers in front of her eyes to bring her back. But all goes vein. So he called her name.

"Imlie... Imlie..." He said little louder.
[Imlie... Imlie...]

Her trance broken.

"Huh..?" She looked at him confused. Then realised when he raised his one eyebrow.
[Huh..?]

"Wo... Hum..."
[Actually... I...]

"Wo... Tum.... Kya?"
[Actually... You.... What?]

"Hum baad me awat hai."
[I'll come after sometime.]

She was about to go but her leg slipped on water droplets falling from his body & she was about to fall but Aryan caught her but his leg also slipped from water droplets & due to disbalance, they both fell on bed. Imlie on top of Aryan. She is staring at him without blinking eyes as if he disappear when she blink. Aryan is doing same. He is lost seeing her face. But her hair blocking his view few times by flying on her face. So he tucked her flying hair behind her ears.