9. Master Mind

Next afternoon Aryan reached Pagdandiya school. The school was gravely quiet. Because all the classes were on. He directly goes to school principal Miss Sheetal's cabin. Miss Sheetal was recently transferred to Pagdandiya government school. Miss Sheetal is a forward thinking woman. She did not agree with the traditions of Pagdandiya at all, saying that girls' education was of no use & waste of money. So she was looking for maximum scheme, how eligible girls can get free education in it, or looking for some NGOs that give donations, she is taking care if they get any help from them.

And Aryan had obviously taken out all this information beforehand. Because a day before he came to Delhi he had bought a fight club place to shift Arvind foundation there. And he vacated the fight club space himself before stepping foot in Bhaskar Times. After asking to start a foundation, it was included in the list of asking for donation from the rest of the NGOs from last 6 months,.Miss Sheetal's name was also included in that list. Then he did what he had to do. And here he is now.

Principal asked him to sit. She already knew about Aryan's arrival. Because his P.A. Shilpa had already informed her that their CEO was coming to donate to the school. And the student who clears the interview will get an internship opportunity in Bhaskar Times. And the cost of education of that student will be borne by Bhaskar Times. And Aryan is sure that Imlie will pass this interview.

"Thank you Sir. Aap humare school ko itna bada donation de rahe hai. Yaha ke bachcho ke liye itna soch rahe hai. Generally log shehar ke hi schools ya college jate hai donations dene".
[Thank you Sir. You are giving such a huge donation to our school. You are thinking so much about the children here. Generally people go to schools or colleges to give donations.]

"Baat Nazar ki nahi nazariye ki hai. Aur aap kai dino se alag-alag NGO's me try kar rahi thi in gaon ke ladkiyo ke padhai ke liye. Aur Aryan Singh Rathore jaruratmand ko ek mauka bhi deta hai, unko madat bhi aur...
[It is not a matter of sight but of viewpoint. And for many days you have been trying in different NGO's for the education of these village girls. And Aryan Singh Rathore also gives a chance to the needy, helps them and...]

"Aur?"
[And?]

"Ye teesri baat udhar rahi. That's all."
[This third thing remained there. That's all.]

She handover him a file.

" Mr. Rathore aapki P.A. Shilpa ne hume kaha tha ye student details ki file aapko dene. Isme Jo students academics me achche hai unki shortlist ki hui list hai."
[Mr. Rathore your P.A. Shilpa had asked me to give you this file of student details. In this, there is a shortlisted students who are good in academics.]

He glanced towards list. And small smile appear on his lips. But he back to normal before principal noticed him. Because in that list Imlie's name is in first number.

"Imlie..." He said in trance remembering his precious wifey. And principal misunderstood him that he want to knows the details of their student. So she said,

"Imlie humare school ki sabse bright student hai. Abhi-abhi wo ek scholarship bhi jeet chuki hai. I'm sure wahi aapka interview bhi clear karegi."
[Imlie is the brightest student of our school. She has also just won a scholarship. I am sure that she will clear your interview also.]

"I'm also sure about it.." He said in trance.
[I'm also sure about it..]

"Kya Mr. Rathore?"
[What Mr. Rathore?]

"Ms. Sheetal, conduct this interview tomorrow 10 a.m."
[Ms. Sheetal, conduct this interview tomorrow 10 a.m.]

"Ok, Sir."
[Ok, Sir.]