I was then forcefully thrown away, and back into consciousness.

Kai POV

I was awakened by Pyra coming to with a jolt, her sudden motion shocking me into consciousness.

Kai: *softly* What’s going on Pyra?

She shook her head before hiding her face in my chest, I could feel her crying.

Kai: *softly* You can tell me anything Pyra… You know that.

She whimpered quietly. And I sighed in response.

Kai: *softly* I won’t push you. Tell me when you’re ready.

She nodded, her sobs slowing, if only slightly.

Pyra: *crying softly* I-I’m s-s-so s-sorry….

I stroked her hair comfortingly.

Kai: *softly* What for?

She shook her head, another quiet whimper escaping her.

Kai: *softly* It’ll all be okay Pyra… I promise…

I lifted her head, so I could see her eyes, before I brought her into a soft, sweet, loving kiss. My lips gently pressed against hers. She melted into it instantly, kissing back with a gentle passion.

Kai: *softly* Better?

She nodded, her warm breath coming in soft, slow puffs against my chest as her tears slowed to a stop.

Pyra: *whispering* Th-Thank you….

I kissed the top of her head. Trying to comfort her in the best way I could.

Kai: *softly* I love you Pyra…

Another whimper.

Pyra: *whispering* I-I love you too…

I kissed her again, but with more passion, gently pulling Pyra on top of me.

Pyra: *softly* K-Kai… mh…

I smiled softly.

Kai: *softly* God, you’re so beautiful….

She moaned quietly.

Pyra: Kai…

Her arms slipped around my neck, pulling herself closer to me as she laid atop me.

Pyra: *softly* Please…

I kissed her again, making her moan quietly into the kiss as I slipped my tongue past her lips. Engaging her in a beautiful dance of love and passion. But I couldn’t keep going… I didn’t want it to happen like last time…

Kai: *softly* I-I can’t… I don’t want to hurt you…

Her arms tightened their hold around my neck, pulling her closer to me.

Pyra: *quietly* Th-Then not all the way… J-Just… mh…A little… P-Please…Nnnnn…

I repositioned myself so that I was sitting up with my back against the headboard, keeping Pyra close against me so that she sat up with me, effectively straddling me.

Kai: *softly* Then I’ll do what I can…

I pressed my lips against hers once again, more heatedly this time, allowing us both to be swept away by our feelings of love and lust. Driven by the sounds of her quiet moans, my hands roamed her soft figure.

Kai: *softly* God, I love you…

She whimpered as I slowly kissed down her stomach

Kai: *softly* Let me take care of you…