Chapter 10: What do we do now?

Chapter 10 thanks for over 200 reads really appreciated. This chapter is going to be interesting I hope and a little hard on Orion, like he will get hurt poor bean anyways won't say anything further enjoy the chapter.😉

Enjoy~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orion woke up feeling a little dizzy and dazed only to realize he has been tied up and peace of tape was put on his mouth so that he could not speak, he then look around terrified as of what might happen, the last thing he remembers is that Megatronus asked hi if he wanted to ride on his back because he was feeling tired and that he had fallen into recharge on Megatronus's shoulderpad.

Then suddenly a flash of light came through a gap, Orion believed he saw a door open.

And a mech walked out one who Orioj never hoped to ever see again.ShadowWind.

ShadowWind walked closer to Orion and Orion was moving around intensively trying to break free from the ropes grip and run away.

ShadowWind was now right infront of Orion seeing his struggle.

"Oh trying to get loose won't help you Orion, trust me it will only make things worse for you so I suggest you be careful at or with your actions."ShadowWind said sinisterly and he then smirked and kissed Orion forehelm(forehead).

Orion squirmed at the touch indicating that he did not likpe it.

ShadowWind who saw this then decided to say,"Aww come on don't be like that Orion my love."

Making Orion feel a shiver go down his spine.

"Mhfmm!?"Orion said still with tape around his mouth.

ShadowWind chuckled and said, "Oh right the tape,here let me help you with that."

He then ripped the tape off of Orion's mouth, Orion groaned a little in pain of the tape being ripped right off of his mouth plates.

ShadowWind then smirked evilly and leaned for to give Orion a strong and powerful kiss on the lips.

Orion muffled not wanting to kiss ShadowWind,ShadowWond noticed this a put his servo under Orion's chin making Orion face towards him and kissing him strongly.

Orion did not like this and couldn't endure the pain.

§|•Meanwhile with Megatronus•|§

"Oh no SCRAP!"Megatronus said clearly angry but a little worried for Orion.

He then suddenly said realizing the situation completely,"Oh No No No they have Orion what are we going to do?"Megatronus said further now completely worried and stressed out.

Shockwave then indicated what the note said,"Megatronus,the note said that if we ever want to see him again we must do as we are told and give them what they want."

Megatronus then thought for a while the only thing Airachnid and ShadowWind could want is for me to get back with Airachnid and Orion with.........ShadowWind.

"I will not get back together with Airachnid and I do not think Orion would ever want to date ShadowWind again he did not even want to see him ever again."

Megatronus said as a matter of fact and then proceeded to say hopefully.