Chapter 8: ShadowWind?

Another chapter coming at ya Chapter 8 already, I am updating faster the I thought anyways none of the artworks kn this chapter belong to me credit to rightful owners now anyway lets get started with the chapter shall we.

Enjooooy~
________________________

Orion was sweating and ShadowWind was chasing him, Orion ran past corners and corners until he came at a stop a dead end one would say, he quickly turned around and saw a shadow figure, Orion started to burst into tears as ShadowWind came closer and closer he was just about right in front of Orion when he lifted his arm and was about to strike Orion when...

Orion woke up tears/lubricant flowing down gis cheek plates and sweat down his forehead.The sudden noise had woken Megatronus up and caused him to open his optics, "Orion are you alright?"

He asked not seeing Orion's tears as do to the fact that his optics were not fully opened yet snd when they were Megatronus quickly sat up and lightly rubbed Orion's back trying to give him some comfort even if it was just a sinple touch.

"Y-Yes I am f-fine Mega-tronus."Orion said stuttering almost every word out of fear.

Megatronus immediatly knew that Orion was lying and said, "Tell me the truth Orion, I can clearly see that you are not fine."
He said getting more worried by the second which shows how much he actually cared for the young data clerk.

"Okay...I uhh had a night-mare about Shadow-Wind."He said as more tears came streaming down his face.

Megatronus sighed and rubbed the tears away with his thumb.

"Look at me Orion."Megatronus said, and almost immediatly Orion turned towards Megatronus and Megatronus said, "Everything is going to be alright it was just a nightmare it was not real so please don't trouble yourself with it, now I suggest a little more sleep shall do you some good I can clearly see that you are still tired."
Megatronus said with as worried and sincerely as possible.

Orion just simply nodded and wiped away the rest of the tears and afterwards proceeded to seek comort in Megatronus's arms.

Megatronus saw this and quickly laid down wrapping his arm around Orion's small frame, Orion was too tired to notice this action and soon gave in too the deep pull of recharge.

Megatronus soon after fell into recharge knowing that Orion was once again okay.

A few mega-cycles later Megatronus and the others had woken up all except for Orion ofcourse none of them wanted to disturb his peaceful slumber knowing as to what he was going through, Megatronus made them all breakfast.

As they were enjoying their breakfast a few cycles later Orion woke up.

He walked into the kitchen and straight to Megatronus.

"May I help you Orion?"Megatronus asked kindly making sure to remember this cute sight of Orion just waking up.

Boy was he falling for this mech hard Megatronus had thought, but then he realized the pain Orion was feeling as of having a relationship and thought maybe that Orion did not love Megatronus or wanted to be in a relationship anytime soon.

The he heard Orion speak, Orion said, "Can I please also have something to eat?"

Megatronus chuckled and said, "You do not have to ask I was planning in it anyway here is your breakfast Orion."Megatronus said.

"Thank*Yawns* you Megatronus."Orion said and proceeded to go and sit next to his friends and brother.

Megatronus sighed and started to clean up the kitchen, when they all had finished eating they all went to their jobs, the only mechs who stayed were Shockwave,Soundwave and ofcourse Orion.

When Megatronus had finished cleaning up the kitchen he gave Soundwave and Shockwave their tasks.

Before he told Orion his tasks he wante to talk to him first.

"Megatronus?"Orion asked curiously when he was not given an assignment.

"Sorry for giving you an assignment Orion, but you and I have alot to discuss and nor just about work relations."He said taking Orion's servi and exiting through the doors into Kaon.

Orion blushed when he realized Megatonus was still holding his servi while walking.

Megatronus was confused at first but looked rather embarrased when he realized.

Orion and Megatronus were walking in Kaon for about three to four Mega-cycles, untill Orion caught gazd of a certain mech he never wanted to see again and was terrified of.-ShadowWind

Megatronus noticed Orion stress and asked, "Is there something troubling you Orion?"

Orion looked up at Megatronus and nodded slightly, Megatronus who could see the fear in Orion optics asked again what was troubling him, Orion then proceeded to point a finger at a mech.

It took a while for Megatronus to realize and he asked, "Is that..."

Orion then nodded in fear just wanting to get out of here before ShadowWind saw him.

"C-could we please leave now Mega-tronus."Orion asked.

Megatronus nodded and walked with Orion back home.

When they arrived Orion stress levels were high and a very specific question kept popping up in his processor, "What was he doing here, what was he doing here.The question running in Orion's processor over and over again.

Megatronus put a servo on Orion's shoulder and proceeded to say, "Everything will be alright I won't let anything happen to you Orion, I promise."Megatronus said knowing that he would keep that promise no matter the cost.

Orion hugged Megatronus seeing that he had a friend and a comrad who truly cared for him and would do anything to keep him safe and sound.

Megatronus hugged back.

But little did they know ShadowWind and Megatronus's ex Airachnid were teaming up and were friends back in school.

They were planning on kidnapping Orion and forcing Megatronus to do anything for them and thst included getting back together with Airachnid for Megatronus was the one who broke up with her and not the other way around.

And Orion could then proceed to date ShadowWind again.The truth is ShadowWind never lost feelings for Orion, but was now a mech one would call completely insane and so was Airachnid.

What will happen will Orion be safe and will his friends and Megatronus help him or will he be forced to be with ShadowWind again...
______________________________

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, sorry for another sad one, but uts part of the storyline so yea anyways have a good day/night further

Word Count:1097

Byeeeeeeeee🫠
_________________________