Chapter 1:News

Hi I'm ~Spark~ and this is my first published book on this account anyway I hope you enjoy, Art work not mind credit to the rightful owner.
_________________________________

Orion Pax a small and tiny Iaconian mech who lived deep in city of Iacon, he loved spending all of his time in the Archives and his job as of being a data clerk. Orion was rushing through the halls expecting some very exiting news from Alpha Trion the man who seemed more of a father to him than his own, but his thoughts soon came to an end when he ran right into a data shelf.

"Oww." Orion said when he ran into the data shelf. "What was tha-OH nnnn NO Alpha Trion is going to be so mad and and-"But right before Orion coukd finish his sentence Alpha Trion said, "Orion, what happened here and are you okay." He said while lending an hand for Orion to get up from the cold floor.

"Oh yes I am fine and don't worry Alpha Trion I will repack all these datapads back on the shelfs where they came." Orion said apologeticly.

"Orion, do not trouble yourself about it I will handel it later right now I believe I or we have some important knews to discuss don't we." Alpha Trion said kindly to Orion."Are you sure Alpha Trion?"
Orion asked curiously.

"It is alright my young friend now let us leave and go to my office we have very important news to discuss." Alpha Trion replied to Orion's question.

They soon walked off to Alpha Trion's office and on the way there Orion asked why he was summoned apart from the fact that he was recieving exiting knews about his Brother.

Alpha Trion just smiled at that comment and went on to walking to his office.

Orion was confused at first but shook it off and ignored it and just kept on walking.

When they arrived Alpha Trion opened and asked Orion to take a seat down on the chair.

"So Orion you were wondering why I summoned you here and you metioned your brother so I suppose you heard about the news.

"YES!" Orion screamed and Beamed with excitement when Alpha Trion said that.

He Chuckled at Orion's excitement and said, "Well if your excited about that you will love the new job I am assigning you to."

"What job?" Orion asked curiously not thinking anything could be more exiting then this,but he was wrong...

"Your new job is you will be assiting Megatronus is his mission to bring peace among all." Alpha Trion said knowing how excited Orion was going to be.

"REALLY, YES YES YES I AM SO EXCITED!" Orion squirmed out with excitement.

Alpha Trion hushed Orion down and waited for him to calm down, before telling him the rest of the news.

"Orion your brother's arrival is set in the next week." Alpha Trion said.

"Thank you Alpha Trion, I am so happy right now." Orion said thankfully and almost tearing up in his optics.

"No problem Orion, and I believe you should get on going, Kaon is far from here and do not worry I already sent someone to pack your bags, your friend Rodimus has them with him in the lobby." Alpha Trion said before Orion nodded and quickly left.

Orion rushed through all the halls of the Archives as of his only goal in life was to get to the lobby and retrieve his bags and head to Kaon one of Cybertron's most dangerous city and city of Gladiators."Ro...dimus" Orion said between breaths as of he had just ran an entire marathon.

"Woah, chill Orion nothing is going to happen to your stuff." Rodimus said in a laugh like tone.Orion giggled at this comment but restored his posture and asked Rodimus for his bags so he would not be late for the fiveteen thirty train heading to Kaon.

Rodimus handed Orion his bags and said, "Here you go Orion have a safe journey and remember Kaon is a very dangerous city."
Orion nodded and thanked Rodimus for his worries, but said that he would be alright.

"Bye Rodimus!" Orion shouted as he ran through the door all the way to the train station just making it in time for the train to depart to Kaon. "I wonder how different Kaon can really be from Iacon?" Orion questioned himself as his thoughts roamed to how Kaon will be like when he arrives.

After what felt like hours and hours of waiting to get to Kaon, Orion finally arrived at his profounded destination. "Huh?" Orion questioned when the train suddenly stopped. Then he cheerfully said. "YES, finally Kaon I can't wait to see everything and meet new people but best of all I get to meet the Megatronus, the champion and top Gladiator."

Orion quickly grabbed all of his belongings and exited off the train and afterwards went to an apartment his good friend Ratchet suggested him as of that, because Ratchet happened to live in Kaon as well as his University where he studied for a Medical degree was here.

When he arrived he saw Ratchet and quickly ran up to him to hug him in a warm embrace, completely forgetting about his bags and belongings. "Orion, hey its been quite a while hasn't it, how are things going in Iacon for you Orion?" Ratchet said as he both questioned and greeted Orion and hugged back. "Great Ratchet so how is it going with your medical degree?" Orion asked curiously.

As Ratchet left he said to Orion, "Good, good don't worry Orion, but I should get on leaving its getting pretty late so bye Orion hope I see you tomorrow again bye." Orion nodded and smiled understanding that his friend Ratchet needed his rest for tomorrow. "Bye Ratchet." he said as he walked into the apartment building.

"Ratchet was right this was a nice place to stay I'm thankful to have him as a companion and a friend." Orion said as he walked to his room and put all of his belongings down and went straight into berth hoping tomorrow will be a good first day in the city of Kaon. "Goodnight." he said to himself as he succumbed into recharge.

Hope this adventure won't be to much of a puzzle for Orion to solve

Hope this adventure won't be to much of a puzzle for Orion to solve.😊

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter, goodbye~

Word count:1056 words, I know its not much but I'm still tired so anyway byeeeee.