Chapter 7:The Sickened and Painful Past

Orion stood their frozen as Megatronus, Shockwave and Soundwave waited for answers regarding the scar on the back of Orion's arm.

"Orion?" Megatronus said softly with worriedness in his voice. Orion quickly looked up from the ground at Megatronus with optics full of tears/lubricant. "Ye...yes" Orion said with a saddened and cracked voice.

Megatronus then took a few steps forward and was now right infront of Orion. Orion was scared and sad at the same time, too many memories of the past flowing back into his processor, Megatronus quickly turned around and asked Shockwave and Soundwave to contact his friends and Ultra Magnus while he took Orion to his berthroom.

They nodded understanding the situation and immediately contacted his friends and his brother Ultra Magnus.

Megatronus quickly turned around and gave all of his attention back to Orion.

"Come with me Orion."Megatronus said calmly and taking hold of Orion's servo slowly.

Orion still crying a bit said, "Okay Megatronus."He then walked with Orion slowly to his berthroom, when they arrived Megatronus closed the door and lead Orion towards the berth and kindly asked him to take a seat on it.

Orion did as he was told and took a seat on the very soft yet comfortable berth.

Megatronus soon also took a seat on the berth asking Orion if he wanted to lay down instead.

Orion shook his head indicating that his answer was a no.Megatronus moved closer to Orion asking if he wanted to sit in his lap.

Orion nodded shyly with a faint blue blush.

Megatronus then picked Orion up carefully making sure not to hurt him and put him in his lap with arms wrapped around Orion's small and delicate frame.

Orion soon after calmed down and rested his head on Megatronus's chassis.

"Orion,do you want to talk to me about the scar now and or what happened or do you want to wait for your friends and brother to come."Megatronus asked softly and caringly into Orion's audio receptors

"I want to wait if you don't mind Megatronus."Orion said now a little more calmer than before.

Megatronus smiled and told Orion,"I do not mind Orion,take as long as you need and do not worry I,Shockwave,Soundwave,your friend and your brother Ultra Magnus are all in this with you so please do not worry or stress yourself out."

Afterwards all of his friends and his brother including Shockwave and Soundwave were now in the room conforting Orion.

Orion than said, "Thank you guys for the support I think I'm ready to tell you now."

They all smiled and said, "No problem Orion."except for Megatronus who gave Orion a loving a sweet kiss on the forehelm.

Orion smiles at that gesture and continued to talk now feeling content and comfortable to tell everyone.

He then started and said, "A few kilocycles back I used to date a mech called ShadowWind, and fir the first few months everything was going great until." Orion suddenly stopped and took a breath.

Megatronus tightend his grip around Orion's waist insuring that Orion knew that he was not alone in this,Orion than continued.

"It was all going fine until one night ShadowWind was at the bar and was drunk he made-out with a few femme's and kissed alot of them mechs and femmes alike and I had no idea of it."

"When he came home that night he was drunk and mad, I asked him if he was alright and he shouted at me and for the next few months he was very abusive he started to abuse me everyday more and more I didn't do or say anytjing about, because I thought it was going to get better and that even if I did he would only have abused me more and I was right."

Orion the stopped nervous to continue to talk.Megatronus then gently grabbed Orion's servo and whispered into his audio receptors, "It's alright Orion your safe I'm here, your friend are everyone is here to support you, please continue to talk the more we know the more we can help you and if your scared just squeeze my servo as hard as you can."He said kissing one of Orion's audio receptors lightly everyone was shocked at this action, but awwed for it well except for Magnus ofcourse.

Orion then smiled and continued, "As I was saying I was right not to say or do anything, but one night I had enough of the abusing and told him stop, but that was a big mistake he then took out his blade and I saw a murderer in his optics and not the optics of the mech I had fallen inlove with, he wanted to kill me but I put my arm infront of me as for protection and he gashed my arm open I then ran out of the room and have never seen ShadowWind since."Orion said bow relieved that he had told everyone and relaxed into the warm embrace of Megatronus.

Everyone looked in shock at Orion  and was scared for Orion's part, Megatronus had a feeling of rage inside of him, but decided to hide it.

"Thank you for telling us Orion, we will all be here for the whole night to support you."Megatronus said into Orion neck.

"Thank you Megatronus and thank you all aswell.

They all just smiled at Orion as they went to their partners and fell asleep.

Orion looked up at Megatronus and asked, "Could I possibly sleep with you on your berth Megatronus?"He asked curiously and tiredly waiting for an answer.

Megatronus couldn't say no to those beautiful ocean blue optics and replies with a kind Yes.

He then quickly took Orion's delicate frame and layed down

"Orion may I ask when was the last time you saw ShadowWind?"
Megatronus asked a bit intrigued.

"Umm when I ran out of the home me and ShadowWind shared."Orion said nervously and now a bit scared.

"Sorry if that scares you a bit Orion I was just curious."Megatronus said apologeticly and worried.

"Its*Yawns* okay Megatronus, right now I am just tired so if you don't mind goodnight Megatronus." Orion said snuggeling close to Megatronus which lead to Megatronus wrapping his arms around Orion's frame and kissing his forehelm/forehead.

"Goodnight my Orion, sleepwell."Megatronus said as he fell into a deep recharge.
___________________________

Hope you enjoyed chapter 7,sorry if it was a sad one

Hope you enjoyed chapter 7,sorry if it was a sad one.Anyways see you again soon.

Word Count: 1098

Byeeeeeeee
_____________________________