1.

Mmph~ A muffled moan escapes my mouth as Aaryan kisses me. Aaryan says "Ishaan~ you are so cute when you do that" And continues kissing me. Now he was kissing me everywhere my cheeks, my forehead,
corner of my mouth heat was rising in my body.

I look down at myself oh my god I seriously can't be hard right now. I look at Aaryan who was on top of me still kissing my neck leaving hickeys on my neck.I don't even remember when I took my shirt and pants off or maybe Aaru took them off. He was also shirtless and didn't have pants on. When I got a closer look at him I saw that he was hard too.

I was probably red from head to toe.
Aaryan was breathing heavily looking so lovely his dark brown hair sticks to his face because of the heat, his eyes black eyes half shut and dialated, his lips all pink and pouty from all the kissing. He looks like an angel.

"I-Ish Can i?" He asked while looking at me innocently with my dick in his hand asking for my permission. Before I could answer he was already putting it in his mouth he licked the head and my dick twitched he slowly puts it in his mouth and God I thought I was in heaven for a second. He slowly bobbed his head up and down in a slow rthym. After some time he stopped and he was grinding his erection againg mine both of us groaning. Between the groanings Aaryan whispered in my ears "haah.. Ish you feel so good~ I want you Ish~ I love you Ish-
That's when my alarm went off. Surprised I got off the bed in panic and thought about the vulgular things I was dreaming about my best friend. Wait. I lifted my blanket to saw that I was hard. Great what a friend I am First I had a wet dream about my best friend and now this. I think I am losing my mind. I got off my bed and went straight to my bathroom brushed my teeth had a cold bath and went out into my room. I changed into my uniform and goes to living room where my big sister was already their siping on some chai. In the kitchen my Maa alread had my breakfast ready. "Arre udh gaya mera beta" Maa said as I entered the kitchen "haa Maa" I said sitting down at the chair near the wall with my plate.

"Ishaan Go give this lunchbox to your sister" Maa said handing out a lunchbox. "Sure Maa" I said and got up got to my sister and give her the lunchbox. I got out for my college while walking I spot out Janvi and Aaryan walking just few distance away from me Janvi continuosly taking about something and Aaryan looking fed up from it. I laughed a bit then called out Aaryan's name catching up to them.

Aaryan's face lit up as he sees me "Ish yaar aacha hua tu aa gaya mai ek aur minute iss ladki ki baat ussnta to pagal ho jata" Aaryan said putting a hand around my shoulder. "It was not funny" Janvi said "c'mon J tu seriously maat le isski baato ko" I said smiling. "Jooth bolne ki bhi hadt hoti hai yaar bass kar" Aaryan said laughing at me. "Shut up Aaru isliye tere pass koi gf nahi hai" I whispered to him. Aaryan looked at me dramatically "how can you I thought you where my best friend" We both look at each other for a second and both of us burst laughing. Janvi who was watching all this looked like she was done with everything.

At the college...

Soon we arrived at the college and went to your classes. Aaryan and I had all the classes together. I don't know how but Aaryan always got good grade even though he doesn't pay much attention and always sleeped in the class. At the lunch we both went out to the canteen to find the other Aaryan spotted J and with some of our other friends Yuvraj and kriti we walked up to them and sat down. All of were talking about how your college was boring and we were all disscusing about going to trip in the summer vacation. I felt someone tap my shoulder and looked around to see a girl who looked like a junior to me. "Can you please come to the park near the college after all your classes" She said blushing "sure.. " I said nervously.God why are all these girls coming to me. "Seriously this is the fourth time this week" Aaryan said "why does anyone ask me out" He said. "He is just girls type and you are his oppsite" Yuvraj said laughing. "That's not it I don't even know what I did to attract this many girls" I said "whatever are you going to the park" Aaryan said looking at me. "Yea.. I mean I said sure so-" "Great I am coming with you then when you reject her which you always do I will try to shot my chance" Aaryan said "keep dreaming" Janvi and Kriti said at the same time.

After college

After all the classes me and Aaryan went to the park. At the park there were two girl standing waiting for someone one of them was the one who came up to me at the canteen and the other girl looked like her friend. We go up to them and the girl who came to me at the canteen confessed her feeling to me. "I know it must have taken you a lot of courage to come up to me and confess your feelings about me... But I can't reciprocate those feeling I am so sorry " I said bowing little so I couldn't see her face. "Thank you Ishaan for being honest with me" The girl said. "Well if any of you wanna go on a dat-" "No" Both the girls said at the same time and left Aaryan speechless. "I think I'll die single Ish" Aaryan said "why would you die single I am here with you" I said subconsiously immeadiately regret it after. I looked at Aaryan trying to come up with an excuse but I couldn't Aaryan come forward and hugged me? "Ish yaar tu kuch jada hi accha hai chal ice cream kahne chlte hai" He said grabbing my hand. And here I thought I couldn't possibly fall for this guy all over again...

✧༺♥༻✧

Hello there this was first time writhing something in my wattpad
I saw that there were very few Indian gay fanfic so I decided to take matters into my own hands
Comment down any ideas you guys have in mind

Love you 🤍🤍