Chapter 106 The body is too good

When Su Maoyan received the news, he was no longer in Hua City. He and Qin Yu had already set off last night.

Unexpectedly, I received bad news about my child early in the morning.

Qin Yu was clumsily making breakfast. Seeing this, he couldn't help but ask, "What's the matter?"

Su Maoyan hung up the phone and said: "The child who was suffering from scleredema suffered from vomiting and choking on milk yesterday, which caused him to temporarily suffocate, so his condition worsened a bit."

Qin Yu frowned: "Why are you choking on your milk?"

Su Maoyan shook his head. He didn't know the specific situation. The sucking power of children with scleredema is different from that of healthy babies. Therefore, when feeding, you must pay attention to the speed, and you must also observe after feeding. This is better than Ordinary children have a little more trouble, maybe this is where the problem lies.

"What should we do now? Do we want to go back?" Qin Yu asked seriously. After all, he knew very well how much Su Maoyan cared about the patient. If something happened to the child, Su Maoyan would not feel good.

Su Maoyan thought for a moment and said, "If we go back now, it will take at least three hours. There are other doctors in the hospital, so there will be no problem without me."

But there was still something he could do.

He immediately called Su Jiu: "Dad, please do me a favor."

So more than two hours later, the Provincial Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine welcomed a rare visitor.

This rare guest was really a rare guest. He couldn't even find the door to the inpatient department when he arrived. Fortunately, he was good-looking, so someone immediately came up to chat with him and asked if he needed help.

Su Jiu was still holding a bag in her hand. Hearing this, she said, "I need it. I want to go to the inpatient department."

So the comrade who struck up a conversation took him to his destination very enthusiastically.

At this time, the director of pediatrics was answering Su Maoyan's call in the corridor. As soon as he hung up the phone, he saw Su Jiu.

Su Jiu was good-looking, and she had a close relationship with Su Maoyan. Anyone who looked at him would think they were father and son.

The director of pediatrics immediately came up to him and said, "Is this Mao Yan's father?"

Su Jiudao: "Yes, you are Director Liu?"

Director Liu of the Department of Pediatrics said: "It's me, it's me. Mao Yan has called me several times. I'm really sorry to trouble you."

Su Jiu said: "No trouble."

Although it was quite troublesome, his son finally asked him for help, and he was definitely going to do it beautifully.

"This is the medicinal material that Mao Yan asked me to bring here. It is the treasure of our store. The effect is much better than ordinary medicinal materials, but the quantity is not much. That's it. You can use it first. It will be better if it helps. Got it." Su Jiu handed the bag of medicine to Director Liu.

The bag of medicinal materials contained astragalus, salvia miltiorrhiza, cinnamon twigs and other medicines. Su Maoyan had already made up the prescription, and now he was waiting to give the medicine to the child.

The director of pediatrics didn't expect that Su Maoyan was so caring about this little baby, and even asked his father to send medicine. In fact, they didn't have any medicine here.