Chapter 54 - 55

Chapter 54 Singing Parrot

The zoo Su Maoyan was talking about was a very famous zoo in the capital, but recently it became popular again because a parrot inside started singing.

According to news reports, this parrot has been influenced by square dance music for many years, so it loves to sing square dance songs.

"Where did he hear the square dance song? Can square dance be performed in the zoo now?"

Not only did Su Maoyan have this problem, but Qin Yu also had this problem. It was only when they arrived at the zoo that they realized that the parrot that appeared in the zoo was not an organized animal.

It is an outsider. When it has nothing to eat, it goes to the zoo to eat, drink, and sing a song. Its usual activities are in the nearby square, and that square is a gathering place for uncles and aunts who dance in the square.

As a parrot that has returned from studying in the Holy Land, it is certainly pretentious and wants to share the songs it has learned with other humans wherever it goes. That is why there is this hot news about the square dancing parrot.

It happened to be afternoon when Su Maoyan and the others arrived. The weather was good today, so there were many people coming to the zoo to see animals.

"I don't know where that parrot is." Su Maoyan looked around curiously.

The person next to him heard his question and immediately pointed in a direction and said: "Well, it's over there. It likes to stay in that tree most, but I don't know if it will come today."

Su Maoyan and Qin Yu walked over immediately.

There are already many people under the tree, all waiting for the parrot. I heard that they didn't see it yesterday, so there is a high probability that this parrot that comes to eat and drink will come to the zoo again today.

Su Maoyan looked at the report on his mobile phone again. This parrot looked very good, with bright-colored fur, very layered, plush and round, and very cute. But when it opened its voice, this cuteness turned into Terrible.

Because the voice of this parrot is nothing like its own bird. Instead, it sounds like a middle-aged uncle who still likes to smoke. The smoke in his voice coupled with the off-key melody is simply a magic sound that pierces the ears.

If someone else sang here, they would have been beaten to death long ago.

But this was a small and cute parrot, so everyone tolerated it and felt that this matter was worthy of attention.

On Su Maoyan's cell phone, in addition to the news, there was also a big orange cat: "It turned out to be a bird!"

Before the bird came, Su Maoyan typed on his phone: "Is this bird a smart animal?"

The orange cat narrowed his eyes. It was a bit far away and he couldn't see clearly. He must have read too many novels recently and became short-sighted. He said, "I have to take another look."

After the giant panda, it can no longer make wrong judgments.

It must maintain the dignity of the system!

While one person and one cat were talking, the brightly colored parrot jumped over from a distance.

The adjective "jumping" is used because every time the parrot flies a certain distance, it will land on a tree to rest, and then it will jump and take off again. It looks like it is very hard work.

Su Maoyan couldn't help laughing and said: "It's so cute."

The little bird, the size of a palm, is round, brightly colored, and has a cute and innocent look. It is really super cute. The lovely Su Maoyan wants to take this bird back to Daqing Mountain to raise it.