Chapter 18 - 19 - 20

Chapter 18 The Qin Family Accident

The next few patients all had other gynecological diseases, but Su Maoyan still watched Mr. Li's diagnosis and treatment carefully. If he encountered patients with irregular menstruation or infertility, Mr. Li would also ask him to diagnose them.

At about eleven o'clock, Wei Ying came back and brought the test results.

Mr. Li looked at the several lists in his hand and said, "It is true that you are pregnant. Do you plan to have this child?"

Wei Ying's face turned pale: "I, I don't want it."

She didn't even remember who it was. That night, everyone had a dinner together, and she completely lost consciousness after drinking a few glasses of wine. When she woke up the next day, she did feel something was wrong, but she was well-dressed and there were no traces on her body. , she just thought she felt uncomfortable because she drank too much.

That night, there were three men present, but they were all in the same circle. They had grown up together and had a good relationship. Who would do such a thing?

Wei Ying didn't believe it at all, but the test report in her hand told her that she was indeed pregnant.

She just called her best friend who sent her home that day, and her best friend also said she dropped her home and left without anything happening at all.

Wei Ying was confused, how could she have this child.

Li Laodao said: "Your pregnancy is too short now. You have to wait a little longer before having an abortion. At least the gestational sac needs to grow a little longer."

Wei Ying nodded and asked, "Is surgery necessary? Isn't medical abortion possible?"

Li Laodao: "You are still young, so it is reasonable to say that medical abortion is possible, but medical abortion has disadvantages. It is very likely that the abortion will not be clean. If it is not clean, you will still need to have a uterine curettage surgery, so I recommend surgery."

Wei Ying squeezed the bag in her hand: "Okay, then I'll trouble Mr. Li."

Since Wei Ying doesn't want this child, then Wei Xiangdong's lack of blood and Su Maoyan's statement that the fetus is not good have no meaning, but Su Maoyan is still a little worried about Wei Ying.

After Wei Ying left, two more pregnant women who needed fetal protection arrived, and Su Maoyan's special mission was finally completed.

He breathed a sigh of relief, finally no more bleeding. As for the menstrual cramps, just enjoy it for seven days.

At the same time, the orange cat also poured the knowledge of pregnancy diseases into his mind.

It's just that this method of imparting skills, which is similar to initiation, must wait for Su Maoyan to digest and absorb it himself, which is why he reads until late at night every day.

After cleaning up, Mr. Li said to Su Maoyan: "Do you have any plans for lunch? Do you want to try the hospital canteen?"

He doesn't like to eat in the office and always eats in the cafeteria.

Of course, Su Maoyan would not refuse Mr. Li's invitation, and he still had many questions that he had not asked Mr. Li in detail in the morning, so he just took this opportunity to communicate with Mr. Li again.

In the cafeteria of the Provincial Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Zheng Jie was chatting with several graduate students who came in with them. When he looked up, he saw Su Maoyan in a trance.