Chapter 53 Troll Doctor

After finishing the consultation on Friday, a group of people went straight to the capital.

Qin Yu only held the meeting on Sunday, so he acted as the driver on Saturday and took Su Maoyan to the meeting place agreed with Wei Xiangdong.

Wei Xiangdong's grandfather was named Lei Ming. Many people think this name is a good choice because when Lei Ming curses people, it really has the same effect as lightning and thunder.

As a well-known old Chinese medicine practitioner, Lei Ming lives in a very quiet community that fits his status.

The people who live here are intellectuals who are very famous in their respective fields.

Wei Xiangdong waited downstairs in the community early in the morning. He was relieved when he saw Su Maoyan.

"I was worried that you couldn't find the place." Wei Xiangdong said.

The transportation in the capital was relatively complicated, and he was really worried that Su Maoyan had found the wrong place.

Qin Yu said: "Are we going up now?"

Wei Xiangdong nodded.

Lei Ming lives on the second floor. The houses here are all large, spacious, and have good lighting. Although it is an old community, it is well maintained and the prices have always been high.

Su Maoyan really likes the atmosphere here.

Several people went upstairs, and as soon as they rang the doorbell, someone opened the door.

The nanny opened the door. Wei Xiangdong's grandmother passed away a few years ago, which is one of the reasons why his grandfather's temper is getting worse and worse.

"Where's grandpa?" Wei Xiangdong asked.

The nanny looked a little ugly and a little anxious: "Sir, he just went out."

"Going out?!" Wei Xiangdong said in shock, "Didn't I make an appointment with him?"

The nanny said: "He has gone to the hospital."

"Ah?!" Wei Xiangdong was anxious now, "Why did you go to the hospital?"

"Mr. was originally waiting for you here, but after a while, he seemed to look ugly, so he called someone to take him to the hospital."

"I just left not long ago, I may call you soon."

Sure enough, Wei Xiangdong received the call immediately.

On the other side of the phone was his grandfather's usual assistant: "Xiangdong, the old man's condition is a little bad. I'm taking him to the hospital. You can come directly and I'll send you the address."

"Grandpa, what happened to him?" Wei Xiangdong asked.

The assistant said: "It's just an old problem, but it's serious enough that I have to go to the hospital."

The assistant comforted Wei Xiangdong: "It's a good thing that Mr. is willing to go to the hospital now. His disease is not difficult to treat. It's just a problem on the cervical spine. If it hadn't been delayed for a long time, it wouldn't be so serious. It's a good thing that he went to the hospital. You guys should come over quickly." Bar."

Wei Xiangdong could only apologize to Su Maoyan.

Su Maoyan waved his hand and said: "This is an unpredictable event, why don't we go to the hospital together now?"

Lei Ming went to the No. 1 Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine in the capital. The reason why he went there was because the doctors there were nationally famous in treating cervical spondylosis.