After the two finished tidying up, they opened the door and went downstairs, Chu Yunting walked in front, the zombies above the second floor have been cleaned up, and the first floor of their building has no residents, so there is not a single zombie in the building.

However, as soon as they opened the gate, the zombies wandering on the sidewalk outside seemed to get some signal, and they moved in this direction, although the speed was not fast, but the scene was still quite scary.

Fortunately, Ji Chen's car stopped downstairs, and the two of them quickly ran into the car, and Chu Yunting drove the car and crashed into the zombies coming this way. The coercion of the innate strong and the powerful was released outward, and the zombies' footsteps were sluggish, as if they sensed the danger, but after the trance, the instinct still let them continue to move forward.

However, these few seconds of stagnation were enough for their car to drive out of the neighborhood and straight for the road.

Ji Chen's modified car is very powerful, along the way, hit five or six zombies, Ji Chen also took a gun to shoot out the window, although his marksmanship is limited, but his mental power is high, so he will get started in a while. During this period, there was a mutant grass in the lawn that seemed to be about to attack them, but Ji Chen didn't react and gave it a shot, and their car had already driven over.

There are zombies wandering all over the community, and on this road, no one has seen it, and it seems that people should be watching at home now. Soon, out of the community, you will be on the street, there are many wandering zombies on the road, and you can also see moving cars, the total number is not less. There are also some trees on both sides of the road that look completely different from before, growing taller and thicker.

And there are a few people who have not sat in the car, but are standing on the road and killing the zombies that are constantly leaning over. However, Ji Chen felt that these people were either too confident or showing off with their lives.

It seems that there are really bold people.

Two people in the car also inexplicably attacked them, one fired a fireball, the other fired a wooden thorn, and a teenager in the car that sent the fireball leaned out of the car and whistled at them.

Ji Chen really wanted to give their car a gun. Fortunately, Chu Yuntingcha felt that early, those magical attacks were bounced back by him before they touched the car, otherwise Ji Chen would definitely take revenge himself. These people are now so arrogant, they will show off if they have special abilities, and they are not afraid of being caught and sliced.

Chu Yunting's car drove very fast, Ji Chen turned on the radio when he got into the car, at this time the channels that could be heard were rescue operations in various places, Ji Chen tuned to the D city channel, and heard the radio repeatedly broadcasting: "Dear survivors, our city government has established a base in the southwest suburbs of D city, those who have the ability please take the initiative to invest, and those who come first enjoy the right of priority to purchase housing." At the same time, the government sent the People's Liberation Army to the city to rescue the survivors, please actively cooperate. "

Subsequently, when and where the PLA rescued the streets of each community, of course, the soldiers could not go door-to-door to rescue, so the government just arranged the meeting place and time.

The piece of the happy community will have about seven days to go, which is not early or late.

While listening to the radio, Ji Chen fed guns to the zombies close to the car, and occasionally saved some people who were chased by the zombies, he was not a virgin, but he really couldn't watch and die.