Chapter 2

RIHAAN POV

I had an early start today, so I got up at 4 in the morning and hit the gym. I felt energized and ready for the day ahead. I'm a famous musician and I have a busy schedule.

I have to meet with my record label and work on some new songs in the studio. After my workout, I went back home and did my usual morning routine in my room.

Then I joined my family for breakfast. My mom and dad greeted me warmly and said good morning, beta. My brother Rishabh was also there, and he said good morning, bhai as he sat next to me.........

I had a busy day at work today. I drove my car to the music company where I had an appointment with the director.

We recorded some tracks for a new album and he gave me some feedback. Then I went to my studio and reviewed some projects that I had to sign off.

I was almost done when Abhimanyu showed up and invited me to go clubbing with him. I said no because clubbing is not my thing, but he kept nagging me to join him.

We had a night out at the club and both of us wore masks. I also to put on a hat because it was so crowded inside and as i was a famous singer i don't wanted to reveal my identity .

I headed to the bar to get a drink and Abhi went to flirt with silly girls . I noticed another girl on the dance floor, having the time of her life. She left the floor after a while and then my manager Ashish called me. I stepped outside to answer him. As I was going back in, I accidentally bumped into someone and spilled my drink on her new shoes.

She gave me a hard look for a few seconds and then told me to apologize. As if! I realized she was the same girl who had been dancing on the floor like she didn't have a care in the world.

I tried to be nice and offered to buy her a new pair of shoes, but she turned me down and walked away. I followed her as she headed outside, grabbed her arm and pulled her close, but she slapped me and then started looking for someone else.

I kept on staring at her as she gave me a frown look and then after some time went away with her friend without saying a word again and though I am an egoistic guy I just went speechless in front of her and let her go even after she misbehaved with me.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

HEY

DROP A COMMENT TO LEMME KNOW WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT OUR HERO

HIT THE ⭐ BUTTON AND DON'T FORGET TO ADD THIS STORY

TILL THEN,
STAY SAFE AND HAPPY

YS❤️✨