Brothers Love (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

I look at him shocked.

y/n: but oppa!!  I didn’t tell you what I want, then how?  ---- “he look at me serious face, so I stopped my words in  middle and silently went to my room.”

I was in my room waiting for suga oppa, 30 min later, a maid come into my room and she had a plastic bag in her hand.

Maid: miss y/n, young master told me to give this to you, and also he said you have a stomach pain so  here the hot water bag, it will  help you reduce your pain little bit.

I took the plastic bag from her hand and open it, after I open the bag my eyes are winded, he brought me pads. I don’t know how he know I want pads, then I saw a small note in it. I took the note and started to read.

Suga: don’t be shy to ask me next time if you need anything, now take some rest doll. Love you.

y/n: love you too oppa. “I said in my mind.”

maid: you’re very lucky miss y/n, to have lovely brothers like them. I’ve never seen they care about someone this much.

I just smile in return, then she started to clean my room, when she finished her work, she bowed to me and left my room. after she left I entered into my bathroom to take shower.

Time skip

I feel fresh now, and my pain also disappeared, I walked out of my room to search of suga oppa. When I reach hallway I meet ms.cha there.

y/n: ms.cha, where is yoongi oppa?

Ms.cha: he is in music studio miss y/n.

y/n: okay!! Thank you. 

I thank her and walk to his music studio, when I reach outside of his music studio, I extend my hand to kock on his door but then I stopped in mid of way.

Maybe I’m bothering him? Maybe not. I think for a min then knock the door.

Suga: come in. “he said in other side of the door.”

I open the door and get in then i sat on the couch. He was so busy with his computer and barely even acknowledged me.

y/n: oppa!! Are you busy?

Suga:yeah… little bit doll. “he said while looking at his computer.”

y/n: don’t you even have some time to spend with your sister?  “I said sad tone.”

He turned around his swivel chair and look at me, with a blank expression.

y/n: what oppa? I think I’m bothering you.

Suga: it’s not like that y/n, I just little bit busy with my new song.

 y/n: new song, Can you please play it me? “I ask curiosely.”

He nodded and played the song.

y/n: wow!! Oppa, you're genius, this song is so amazing. You must have been a producer.

He just smile at her reaction.

Suga pov

I feel so happy because she like my work,  mostly everyone said I’m genius but I never felt like this before,  I started to feel proved about myself.  

y/n: oppa, can I ask you something.

Suga: what?

y/n: you always want to became a producer right, then why did you choose business dgree instant of music degree.

Suga: dad didn’t want me to study music. Because he want us to take care of his business after him.

y/n: Shall I speak to him for you?