Rhaella and Rhaenyra held a conversation threw their eyes. The poor fool had been in the castle meeting his mistress when Rhaella ran into him when she was looking for Laena. "My king! I swear I did not do such thing! I swear on the old gods and new! Please" The son of  Lord Jonos Bracken cried.

"You dare call my daughter a liar?" Viserys sneered as he pointed to his still crying daughter who was being held by her cousin Laenor. "My King, please-" Was the last thing he said as DarkSyster went down, the head of the eldest of  Lord Gunthor rolled to the feet of the rogue prince.

Everyone gasped others cried, some threw up.  Lord Jonos Bracken looked away as Daemon picked up the head of the boy. "Let this be known, that anyone that dares lay a finger on my nieces will lose more than their hands! As for you-" Daemon sneered. "Take  Lord Gunthor and his party to the black cells!" Viserys ordered cutting Daemon's treat and making the man shout as they were taken away.

"Ella, it is alright. He won't be able to touch you or anyone else!" Laenor spoke as Rhaella looked up. "I know, but what he did to me... what he tried to." Her lower lip quivered. Everyone had been dismissed, the only ones left behind had been the Royal family.

Rhaenyra had ordered for the body of the boy to be fed to her dragon. Rhaella had been reassured by her father that no one would ever touch her again. Rhaella smiled as they all made their way to the dining room.

Loren had excused herself when letter arrived for her, a look shared between her and Rhaella as she left. The Targaryen family had enjoyed themselves, the entire time, with jokes shared between everyone.

It wasn't until they finished that everyone had gone their own way. The Velaryon siblings and Targaryen sisters choose to go out for a flight. "We should meet at Visenyas Hill once we change to our riding leathers!" Laena spoke making the other three nod as they left to their chambers.

"Laenor after the war, do you believe you are finally able to beat me and Velaries on a race?" Rhaella teased her cousin. "I do! If I win, you will tell everyone that Seasmoke and I are the best!" Laenor grinned making Rhaella laugh but agreeing nonetheless.

The four of them mounted their own beast as they took to the skies. Vhagar and Laena dead last due to the age and size of the mother of dragons. Rhaella and Laenor close to each other as they flew to DragonStone. Laughing as their dragons effortlessly flew with one another.

Their laughter came to a stop when a red Dragon flew past them the familiar shrieks of Caraxes made them look up. "Come on girl we cannot let that old lizard win?" Rhaella laughed as Velaries flew up leaving Laenor and Seasmsoke behind.

Daemon looked back to see his youngest niece catching up to him, "Slow down Caraxes!" The blood wyrm did so. It wasn't until Rhaella and her she-dragon were close enough that Daemon shouted. "Drakarys!"

The fire made Rhaella close her eyes as they passed through the fire a laugh leaving her lips as they came out of it. "Come on girl!" Rhaella spoke patting her dragon's neck as Velaries sped up.

The entire day had been spent like that. It wasn't until nighttime that the five of them arrived back at the Red Keep. Laughter followed them as they walked through the hallway of the red keep.

Their laughter only came to an end when they spotted Alicent and Ser Criston at the end of the hallway walking their way. Alicent seemed hopeful when Rhaenyra did not turn and leave. "Sister, speak with her! She is not Otto!" Rhaella pleaded when she knew Alicent could hear them.

"Let the Hightower cu-" Daemon was cut short by Laenor who took him and Laena away. "Rhaenyra please!" Rhaella spoke. "Fine! Lady Alicent?" Alicent eyes glitter in hope as she bowed to Rhaella grateful for persuing her sister to speak with her.

The two of them left leaving Ser Criston and Rhaella behind. "Ser Criston. I hope you are enjoying your stay so far?" Rhaella asked as he walked her to her chamber. "I am. Princess Rhaella I thank you for giving me this chance!" Criston smiled as they came to her chamber.

"Everyone deserves a chance to prove themselves worthy. Ser criston!" Rhaella smiled as she made her way inside her chamber. Her eyes found Loren who was waiting for her. With the forged letter in her hands, Rhaella smiled giving her eldest friend a tight hug before allowing herself to cry once more as Loren did the same.

"You lying whore!" Screams sounded through the keep. "How dare you!" Everyone's attention went to the youngest sister and her lady as they came out of her chamber.

"I trusted you! And you dare go after him?" They saw Rhaella scream as tears left her eyes. "Princess, please! Let me explain..." Loren her Lady begged kneeling in front of her Princess.

"What is there to explain? You believe he would want a bastard like yourself?" Rhaella sneered as she pushed her old friend to the ground.

"It is not that! Rhaella I beg you!" Loren cried holding into the feet of her oldest friend.

"I took you in when no one else wanted you! I protected you from the whispered of the court! And you repay me with this!" Rhaella waled looking away. Her eyes connected with her uncle whose eyes were on Loren.

"Princess! Please I beg you! Let me explain myself!" Loren begged refusing to let go of Rhaellas legs.

"Ser Harrold! Get her off! I do not wish to see her! I Rhaella Targaryen dismantle you of your title of my lady!" Rhaella spoke in between sobs before leaving.

"Ser Erryk, take Lady Loren to her chambers. I should see that the princess does not do something reckless!" See Erryk nodded as he helped Loren to her feet. The poor girl still crying. Daemon looked at the black hair girl who cried to the knights, he had to hold himself back from going to her.

Ser Harrold was quick to catch Rhaella who at the moment was throwing everything she could reach. "Rhaella!" He shouted as the girl turned. "I-I" was all she spoke as she ran into his arms. Crying. The older knights held her as she cried.

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

- What is Rhaella planning?

- Why is Daemon holding himself back?

- And I OP. Another bites the dust!