Loren was quick to pour some milk of poppy to Rhaella who smiled in gratitude. "If letter has not yet been sent to Kings Landing then I suggest one is sent! For now, it is late I know none of us will fall asleep once more... some food would do as good!" Rhaenyra spoke.

By early morning the next day before the Royal party could depart to Kings Landing. Three dragons had been spotted making the girls sigh in relief.

Rhaella had mounted her beast after helping Loren. Alicent had refused to mount with Laena or Rhaenyra telling them she would go by carriage with the rest of the party.

Rhaenyra had invited Harwin to join her. The boy had seemed deep in thought before agreeing a small smile on his lips.

The flight had taken a day.

Viserys had been a mess since the letter arrived even before that simply by the whales of Rhaellas dragon he knew something was wrong.

He could only wait for the arrival of his daughters. Walking around his chambers was all he could do. Even the lord hand seemed worried for the well-being of his own daughter.

When news reached them of the spotting of the three large dragons Viserys had ordered for a carriage to take them to Visenyas Hill.

That had come to a stop when Velaries landed on the garden soon followed by Vhagar and Syrax.

Viserys had gone as quickly as he could with Ser Harold behind him. Rhaenyra had been the first to dismount soon followed by the others.

Rhaellas took longer to follow the others as her leg still hurt. When she finally caught to her sister. Rhaella simply stood there as Viserys held Rhaenyra.

The King cried as he held his heir, his eldest child not once looking at Rhaella. Looking up she saw Ser Harold's eyes on her. A small smile appeared on her lips as she made her way to him.

"Is it me or are you more bold than the last time I saw you?" Ser Harrold looked at her before looking away.

"I seem to lose hair from you keeping me on my toes... Princess." He finally spoke making Rhaella laugh. "How about you accompany me to the kitchen, I need a cup of wine!" Rhaella spoke as the knight followed her.

"Princess Rhaella..."

"I am fine... is just-" The tears began as she turned hugging the knight. "He did not ask if I was alright! Not once looked my way"

The knight sighed as he held the girl. Allowing her to cry. Rhaella held him, she hated herself for holding onto that slim chance of her father loving her as he loved Rhaenyra.

Ser Harrold simply let her, when he saw her face had been touched he wanted nothing but to find the man who had done such thing to his little Princess. He would do that later, for now, Rhaella needed him.

Rhaella only let go of him when footsteps sounded. Wiping her face and putting a smile on as the person made their way in.

"There you are!" It was Laena. "I did not know my presence was needed!" Rhaella jested. "Your father wishes for you to join him and your sister for supper." The last thing she wanted was to be in the same room as that man.

"Will you be joining us?" Rhaella asked. "No sadly, I wish for time to myself!" Laena smiled before leaving.

"Should we?" Ser Harrold spoke offering Rhaella his arm which she gladly took. The two made their way to the King's bed chamber.

Viserys stood when the titles of his youngest were announced. "Rhaella my girl!" The king smiled bringing her into a hug. Rhaella stiffened at her father's hug something he did not seem to notice.