Nora: "Why us?"

Ruby: "Y/N..."

Y/N steps in and explains to them briefly.

Y/N #1: "Well, Weiss's semblance is versatile. And you and Yang are pretty much powerhouses in your own right."

Ruby: "So, having you guys are going have to stay there just in case of an ambush."

The three girls share a look before turning back to Ruby.

Yang: "Sure thing."

Weiss: "Very well."

Nora: "Roger that!"

Y/N goes over to Yang and Weiss, enveloping them into a hug much to their brief surprise. 

Y/N #1: "Stay safe and be sure to call us if anything happens, okay?"

Yang and Weiss share a quick look with each other before smiling to Y/N and embracing the little group hug.

Yang: "We will."

And with that, Weiss, Yang, and Nora bid their farewell to Y/N and the others and head out for the today's investigation. After a moment of staring after them, Yang, Weiss, and Nora head back to the house, chatting with one another as they do. Once the group fully left from the alley, Raven and Vernal emerges out of their hiding spot. Raven shifts her focus from the alley's entrance and walk through the other side of the alley.

Raven: "Come on, Vernal. We got work to do."

As her mother slowly walk off, Vernal gets one last look at where Weiss, Yang, and Y/N were. She seems reluctant but, follows after her mother dutifully as she asks quietly with a snarl.

Vernal: "When did we ever hid in the shadows like thieves?"

______________________________________________________________________________

Jaune, Roman, and Neo are now inside of what remains of Charlotte's. The entire strip club is absolutely empty of personnel, power, and furnishings. Roman gawks at the large empty space and asks with his arms raised in the air.

Roman: "Who came in and robbed the place while we were gone!?"

Jaune is quick to ask with a deadpan look.

Jaune: "Can you really rob a criminal?"

In response, Roman puts a hand to his heart and replies.

Roman: "My gods, you're heartless."

Jaune shoots back, shouting.

Jaune: "They're criminal!"

Roman: "That is true, but they're also people and people don't just vanish for no reason. I mean, they took everything! They even took the poles!"

The blonde boy blinks where Roman is gesturing and fumbles his words. 

Jaune: "O-Oh wait! You took Ruby and Y/N here!?"

The crime boss pointedly ignores Jaune's question as he approaches deeper into the empty room where Lil' Miss had her private chamber, peeking over the doorway only to find nothing. In the background, Neo is tense, drawing her blade from her parasol, preparing for any ambush that might occur. She looks down to find a divot in the floor next to a series of bullet holes in the wall beside her. Picking what she found, Neo taps her blade on the ground, catching the attention of Roman and Jaune. She then holds up a White Fang mask with her blade for Roman and Jaune to see. Jaune's face becomes pale upon seeing it.

Jaune: "Oh crap."

Roman walks up to them, his face turning more serious as he turns to Jaune.

Roman: "Call Red now."