Chapter 103: Professional Medical Trouble

Start from the beginning

At this time, the insomnia doctor who woke up also came downstairs with the brown-haired female doctor.

"Are you really going to take Chinese medicine?" the female doctor asked.

The insomnia doctor said: "I want to give it a try."

He really had had enough.

The female doctor expressed her understanding: "Then give it a try, but you haven't been in China for long, and the matter of taking medicine..."

Before they finished speaking, the two heard the noise downstairs.

Let me talk about the decoration layout of the Provincial Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine. There are four floors in total, and the atrium can be seen. So the two people looked down and saw a bunch of people pushing and shoving. They didn’t know where they were. say what.

The two of them didn't understand Mandarin, and they looked confused when they heard it. However, as doctors, they still had basic vigilance. Isn't the situation downstairs just a medical trouble?

There are also medical riots in foreign countries, but they usually don't happen because they will be arrested if they cause trouble. So this is the first time for the two of them to see such a large-scale medical riot.

Su Maoyan and Wang Bin also came out at this moment. They knew what happened at a glance.

The first floor is the emergency room, and this incident happened outside the emergency room. It was probably because something happened to the patient in the emergency room, so the family members were making a fuss.

But there were at least thirty or forty people down there, and it seemed like it wasn't just family members.

"I'll go down and take a look." Su Maoyan said.

At this time, the mission issued by Orange Cat also came to his ears: "Solve this medical incident and provide comfort to the patient's family."

Su Maoyan was a bit over the top. He was pretty good at treating diseases, but to be honest, he had never encountered medical trouble before, so he had no experience in dealing with it. However, the trouble down there was so fierce, so no matter how inexperienced he was, he had to go down and take a look.

As soon as he went down, Wang Bin followed him, and the other two foreign doctors also caught his figure.

"Doctor Su is there!"

The two men then went to the first floor.

At this moment, the situation on the first floor was very bad. At least a dozen people were yelling at each other, and some were pushing the doctor.

Su Maoyan frowned when he saw this. The first floor was the emergency room. If the commotion continued like this, what would happen to the patients in the emergency room?

When a nurse saw him coming down, she quickly said: "Doctor Su, please come up. We have already called the police. The police will be here soon."

Su Maoyan asked: "What's going on?"

The nurse sighed and told Su Maoyan the cause of the matter.

It turned out that a few days ago, the emergency department received a patient with myocardial infarction, but he was not rescued. The patient's family members did not say anything that day, but today a bunch of people came to the hospital to make trouble. The person who made the most noise claimed to be the patient's. Nephew, I want to seek justice for my uncle.

"Myocardial infarction?" Su Maoyan asked, "What degree of myocardial infarction is it? Was the first aid in time?"

The nurse nodded: "We will do our best to treat the patient as soon as he is brought here, but as Dr. Su, you also know that sometimes we have nothing to do about myocardial infarction."