Chapter 21 Delivery on the street

Start from the beginning

Qin Yu felt funny, angry and distressed at the same time: "What if we don't go to the doctor? Twenty minutes ago, you said you were fine, but now your stomach still hurts. Do you plan to let it continue to hurt like this?"

Su Maoyan said aggrievedly: "There's really no need to go. Really, I just have a bad stomach."

Qin Yu said earnestly: "You have to seek medical treatment if you have a bad stomach. Look at the pregnant woman with appendicitis just now. She also has a bad stomach, so shouldn't she go to the doctor?"

Uncle Qin who was present suddenly tilted his head: "What kind of pregnant woman with appendicitis?"

Qin Yu immediately told what had just happened.

Uncle Qin was dumbfounded, so powerful!

He confirmed: "Just by checking the pulse, you diagnosed that it was not childbirth, but appendicitis?"

Qin Yu nodded.

Uncle Qin asked the key point of the whole incident: "If Su is so powerful, why does his stomach hurt like this?"

Of course, the logic of this sentence sounds a bit problematic, but everyone immediately understood what Uncle Qin meant.

I am very powerful = I can see a doctor by myself = Of course I can also see a doctor if I am sick = I shouldn’t be helpless with such a simple stomachache.

Su Maoyan's face turned even paler.

Woohoo, he didn’t mean it, it’s all because the system gave him a cheating mission!

Qin Yu was also choked by this question, but he quickly responded: "Mao Yan specializes in gynecology."

Okay, it’s finally hard to save your respect.

Uncle Qin temporarily agreed with the answer, so the question came back.

Does Su Maoyan need to see a doctor?

In order to prevent himself from being sent to the emergency room, Su Maoyan said: "I have a way, I have a way, I really don't need to go to the emergency room!"

Seeing this, Qin Yu could only retreat. He was quite helpless because it was you who had the final say: "Then what are you going to do?"

Su Maoyan said: "Brother Qin, help me find some needles, either unused filiform needles or sterilized ones."

This was troublesome for others, but not for Qin Yu. He nodded directly and walked out of the ward.

Isn't it just a needle? !

He can find Su Maoyan if he wants a stick!

Aunt Qin understood as soon as she heard the acupuncture: "Mao Yan, do you want to give yourself acupuncture?"

Su Maoyan nodded: "Well, acupuncture is still very effective in relieving pain."

Yes, it is very effective for my aunt to relieve pain.

I think it should also be effective for my uncle.

Uncle Qin became even more suspicious.

He suddenly felt that even his nephew Qin Yu was lying to him. Why did this Dr. Su look a little unreliable?

Instead of seeing a doctor for stomach pain, you choose to prick yourself?

Is it to make other places more painful, and then the stomach will not hurt so much?

Qin Yu quickly retrieved the needles for Su Maoyan, and he also took five bags, which was enough to make Su Maoyan look like a hedgehog.

Su Maoyan took out one of them and plunged it directly into his Blood Sea Point.