Chapter 147 The Return of the Demon King

En başından başla

Yue Qingyun turned around and glared at Mo Chenyuan, and said angrily: "Have you ever said that about your son?"

Mo Chenyuan chuckled softly and said sarcastically: "I'm just stating this possibility, lest he doesn't even have the slightest mental preparation and starts crying. Wouldn't it be pitiful?"

Yue Qingyun: "..."

In fact, this is what he is most worried about.

He didn't understand the Demon Lord's personality, but he also knew that the Demon Lord's methods were extraordinary.

His son is so innocent, maybe he will be deceived emotionally.

Then cry...well...I can't think about it anymore.

Mo Wushuang listened to their words and said expressionlessly: "You guys really think too much."

If the Demon Lord really has a group of wives and concubines, then he will definitely kill the Demon Lord directly.

But does he really have feelings that can be deceived?

But if Lin Moyu really deceived him, he would still kill Lin Moyu.

He may feel uncomfortable, but he won't cry.

So he felt that Mo Chenyuan and Yue Qingyun really thought too much, and they were so annoying!

Mo Wushuang, who was thinking this, said in a cold voice: "You are very annoying, please shut up."

Mo Chenyuan gave Mo Wushuang a cold look and asked, "Who taught you to talk like this?"

Mo Wushuang replied: "I taught myself."

Mo Chenyuan snorted coldly: "If you don't learn from the good ones, you will learn from the bad ones."

Mo Wushuang said calmly: "No matter how bad I am, I'm not as perverted as you."

Mo Chenyuan: "..."

Yue Qingyun: "..."

At this moment, several forces suddenly attacked from behind them.

Mo Wushuang reacted immediately, but before he could take action, he saw that the people who attacked them all exploded and died.

"You really don't want to die." Mo Chenyuan murmured softly, but there was a coldness in his eyes.

Those people obviously died at the hands of Mo Chenyuan.

Yue Qingyun didn't react at all to the murder. In his opinion, those who attacked them should be in a state of shock.

And those people who were killed by Mo Chenyuan were indeed gone.

Mo Wushuang looked down at the dart in his palm, and then fell silent.

Maybe he should learn more of Mo Chenyuan's spells.

Mo Wushuang lowered his eyelashes and suddenly noticed a sight that made him uncomfortable. He turned his head and met a pair of lewd eyes.

This person stared at Mo Wushuang with burning eyes. When he saw Mo Wushuang looking over, he squinted and said: "Great beauty..."

However, he had no chance to say the next words. His head exploded open, bright red blood spilled all over the floor, and his body collapsed.

Mo Wushuang, who wanted to throw the dart directly: "..."

Yue Qingyun murmured softly: "Those with impure minds should die!"

Mo Wushuang looked down at the dart still in his hand, and continued to remain expressionless and silent.