The Toddler

I stopped using diapers because I'm a big girl now! I was excited because my mommy took me to the park as a reward!
I was having fun on the swings when my tummy started hurting.. I still want to play so I ignored it and went down the big kids slide! It was fun but scary at the same time. It was so dark but I made it out safely! Later, I played in the sandbox and made a castle! I played with the fountain and I ever fed the ducks! With mommy's help of course! "Freya! It's time to go home! Mommy will make dinner. " mommy called. Awwwwh. I want to stay longer but mommy is making letter nuggies for dinner! I nodded and held mommy's hand. We arrived at home and I went to the living room to watch Disney Junior. It's my favorite channel! I sat down when I decided to play 'The floor is lava' with pillows! I had lots of fun when I finally sat back down and continued watching. I was having fun when my tummy started hurting again.. I needed to poo poo but mommy is in the kitchen and the floor is lava.. I also needed to pee pee but I still can't! I gave up and sat on the carpet. It's not cheating! Atleast I'm not on the floor! I sat down but I didn't realize that I was going off the carpet... I was still entertained and distracted when slimey poo started leaving my bum.. "Nghh.. " I pushed...! I also started peeing myself like a little kid again.. I was crying because of how uncomfortable the wet poo is on my bum and because I messed my panties like a little kid.. My tummy hurts a lot and a huge puddle formed! I was still crying.. -sniff sniff- "Big- big girls don't poo and pee themselves..-! " I cried louder until mommy heard me. M: "Oh no, sweetie! What happened? " "My- my tummy hurts a lot but the floor is lava a-and-- so-- I can't call you..! " M: "Shh.. Calm down.. It's okay, accidents happen. Even big girls do it sometimes! Like your big sister who STILL WEAR DIAPERS! " S: "HEY! " Hearing that made me giggle! Why is big sissy wearing diapers? Those are for babies! M: "Okay sweetie, let's get you changed.. " I nodded. We called big sissy for dinner and my tummy felt better! From now on, I will never make an accident again!