The leaked, the wet, the brown, the clean

! Warning ! : A little swearing

Maya, Scarlett, Penelope and Audrey are best friends that loves challenges. One night, they all had a sleepover and did a challenge that crossed the line..

"Omg hey guys!! " Penelope rushed to hug her friends that just walked in the door. "Hey! I bought snacks for later!" Audrey said with her hand that's full of snacks. "Can't wait for the challenges! " Scarlett said. "I'm so excited! " Maya said with a high pitch.

They all rushed into Penelope's room and had a blast. They were playing video games while thinking of ideas.
M: "How about we do spin the bottle? " S: "No.. It's getting kind of boring.. " P: "How about the floor is lava? The one winning gets 5 bucks! " S: "I don't think that's worth it.."
A: "Hmm.. What about we all use diapers, eat a huge amount of food and see who stays clean the next morning! The winner can call the losers baby the whole day. "
S: "Sounds disgusting but that's new. Let's give it a try! " "Yeah! " Everyone said, agreeing to the challenge.

Soon, they got many spicy foods and a huge amount of laxatives. They also got tons of drinks and pee pills. They got 4 diapers and wore them. S: "Ugh.. This feels uncomfortable.. " P: "Well, that's all we got! " A: "Are you sure this isn't too many..? We could get full in seconds! " P: "Do you wanna do the challenge or not? " A: "Fine.. "

They started stuffing all the foods and drinks in their stomach, making them feel bloated. A: "I'm.. So.. Full.. " Audrey groaned. M: "Me too.. Hey, I got an idea... How about we put on a horror movie so- " S: "Enough speaking. That's a brilliant idea! Come on, let's put on a movie! " P: "Uhm.. A-are you guys sure..? " M: "Haha! Don't tell us you're scared! " Maya said sarcastically. P: "Argh.. I- fine, we'll watch a horror movie.. "

They got an interesting movie to watch and also got popcorns and sodas. With laxatives of course.. They started watching for a few minutes. Their stomachs started growling terribly.

10 minutes passed. They were watching curiously when suddenly, a small jump scare appeared. Penelope screamed and started leaking. Penelope immediately held her crotch tightly, knowing she's going to burst soon. S: "Come on Penelope. The jump scare wasn't even that scary! " A: "Yeah.. " Another jump scare appeared. Penelope was still scared from it and held her crotch even tighter.

53 minutes later, the movie finally ended. Penelope was sweating heavily while holding herself. A: "Come on, are you really going to loose the challenge already? " P: "N-no! I can h-hold it..! " M: "If you say so.. Boo! " "AAH! " Penelope screamed making her even more desperate.

Audrey ate all of the popcorns, leaving no crumbs. Audrey forgot about the laxatives. S: "Audrey, you know that was full of laxatives, right..? " A: "I-... "

Scarlett didn't want to eat anymore but she couldn't help it and finished the tacos. However, Maya just ate 1 plate of kimchi with laxatives and 1 small sip of coke. Nobody noticed Maya eating a small amount of food so Maya didn't really need to go.

It was finally bed time. The girls did their night routine and decided to sleep in a bed fort. They said goodnight and went to bed.

Audrey's pov:

I was laying down on the mattress when I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my stomach. It feels like a kitchen knife just stabbed the inside of my stomach. I held my stomach like my life depends on it. "Fuck.. Shouldn't have eaten those nasty ass popcorns.. " I mumbled quietly.

An hour passed and I still couldn't sleep. The pain is just keeping me awake. The pain faded away for a few minutes and I decided to sleep while I could. The worst choice. The pain went back but I was sleeping so deep that I didn't even feel it. It growled like crazy.

30 minutes passed. I was still asleep but my bowels decided to give up on me and shit filled up my diapers almost immediately. I was still asleep so I didn't feel any of it. Atleast I wore diapers, right? Wrong. I did wear them but it leaked, causing me shit to mess the bed. It left a huge brown mark on my ass cheeks and I want even done yet..

Scarlett's pov:

I was still using my phone to check all my social media's while the others were trying to sleep. "Ugh. Can you please just turn off the phone?! Or atleast lower down the brightness? " Maya said in an angry tone. The rest agreed with her so I finally went to bed.

My stomach was aching all night that I couldn't sleep! Maybe tacos wasn't a great idea.. "Ungh.. I can't shit myself.. I can't handle being called a baby..! " I said in my mind.

30 minutes later, I moved on from the pain and slept like sleeping beauty. Little did I know, I was about to experience being a baby again.. Not long after, diarrhea bursted out of my asshole and it actually felt quite nice. I wasn't fully awake when this happened but I felt it. It was hot and it hurt. I was too tired to even bother so I just close my eyes shut and let my bowels empty itself.

Maya's pov:

It took me a while to sleep. Everything keeps making me stay awake. Scarlett's phone, motorcycles outside, Penelope's snoring and Audrey mumbling. I decided to grab my backpack and searched through it for my earmuffs. I finally found it, wore it, and went to bed.

"Finally! Some peace and quiet! I can finally go to bed.. " I thought to myself. A few minutes later, I fell asleep like an angel and nothing woke me up.

Penelope's pov:

I was laying on the bed, traumatised with the movie earlier. Not to mention, my bladder was full to the brim. I zoned out for a second, then fell asleep without noticing.

A few minutes later, I had a nightmare from the movie and got terrified. Not even 7 seconds, pee bursted out like a waterfall. My bladder slowly got emptied and it finally stopped. I was asleep so I didn't feel anything. The pee stained the bed, blankets, and even my pajamas. Pants AND shirt.

1st person:

The next morning, everyone woke up with a tired face. Well, except for Maya. A: "I just know I lost.. " Audrey looked at her diapers. A: Wait.. Did my diaper leak..? Oh no... " She sobbed for a second but moved on.
S: "Oh.. Ngh-.. " Scarlett pushed again, letting out another short round of diarrhea while holding her stomach.
P: "I.. I peed a-and it leaked a little... " She teared up.
M: "Well.. I guess I won! " A: "Congratulations! I seriously have no idea how you held it all. " M: "Heh.. "

After getting up, everyone excluding Maya cleaned themselves up. They all thought it was over but they didn't know about the after effects. Well, that's a story for another part.

(Thanks for reading! Next part is tomorrow!)