Tortured

Lizzie is a 17 year old teen. She's a good kid and is a perfect student.
She has a black wavy hair and wears cutecore outfits. She always obey the rules and she rarely makes mistakes. Well, except for one time.

One day, Lizzie was walking from her friends house. She walked past an alleyway when suddenly, someone grabbed her while covering her mouth. The kidnapper placed a pill inside her mouth that made her unconscious.

When she woke up, she was in a crawling position and was all tied up to the ground and it was made out of metal so she couldn't move. She was in a white room and someone was in it.

"W-what happened? Who are you?! Why am I here?! Let me go! " Lizzie screamed.

"She's perfect. Thank you, Indigo."
"Any time, boss.."
The kidnappers left the room for a bit.

Grlrlll.. Lizzie's stomach growled. "Ungh..! W-what is this.. W-why do I.. " BRAPP.. she let out a huge fart.

"N-no.. Mngh... I-... I need the bathroom..! "
"Too bad. "
The same voice from earlier came back. Turns out, the pill Lizzie ate gave her diarrhea.

The person that was in the room was wearing a science lab coat and some gloves.

"Who.. Who- who are you..? W-why am I tied up..!? "
"Doesn't matter. You won't be going anywhere. "
We'll just call them scientist for now..

The scientist approached her. They pulled up her skirt and pulled down her panties.
"H-HEY, W-WHAT ARE YOU..! AH..~!" They gave her an enema. 5 of them, actually.

She started leaking.. They pulled her panties back up. They started pushing her stomach and she farted loudly, almost releasing diarrhea.

"N-no.. I'm not gonna.. Poop myself... " She said, looking desperate. They grabbed a feather and tickled her. She laughed while worrying she'll pee herself. She couldn't hold herself and she couldn't squirm. They started pushing her stomach again while tickling her.

A few moments passed. They are still tickling and still pushing. She couldn't hold it anymore and finally peed herself. "A-ah..! " she moaned softly.

"P-please.. This is already h-humiliating... D-don't make me poop myself..! "
"I see tears in your eyes. I see your expression, about to blow up. Why would I stop? "
"..."

Pee was running down her legs. She was still emptying herself when they pulled down her panties. "W-what are you.. Ah..! " they gave her about 6 more enemas and pulled her panties back up.

Puddle started forming. They pushed her stomach for the last time and she finally let go. "Ah... Mmhhh.. Ngh..... " Sniff sniff She started crying. Her panties turned brown. Diarrhea was pouring like a chocolate fountain. She let out 2 loads of poop and a huge bump started forming.

She still continued messing herself and the bump got even larger, diarrhea started running down her legs. She was still crying. A few chunks of poop fell down.

"P-please.. Let me go.. Ngh.. Mmhh.... I'll do anything.." She started whimpering.
"We won't release you until you have emptied your bladder and bowels. "
"B-but.. Ah..! "

She released a huge explosion until both her bladder and bowels got empty. Sniff sniff tears filling out her eyes. Her pink panties were ruined. She was still crying. A perfect girl, pooping and peeing herself, just a picture of her dirty panties and her reputation would be ruined!

Later, they pulled down her panties and saw the huge amount of poop. "Someone was really desperate for a bathroom. " they smirked. She cried even more. They pulled her panties back up and let her go

She was wearing a short skirt so it's obvious that she has been pooping herself. Her poop already stained her skirt and it was obvious she has been crying.

She thought nobody else saw her pooping herself and ran back home uncomfortably because of her filled panties. She changed and took a bath, then tried to forget that day.

The next day, she got to school and everyone was staring at her.

"Look, it's the big crying baby! "
"What a freak! I thought she was perfect. "
"Look! That's the crybaby from that twitter (or X..) post! "
"Haha! "
Everyone was whispering about her. Some of them just straight up talking about her loudly.

Later, she found out that she got recorded when she got kidnapped and it was showed to the public.

She cried knowing her reputation is ruined. Some girls even gave her some laxatives. She was pooping herself and the girls took her picture. She was whimpering the whole time and was begging them to stop. She was crying and since then, she got bullied and changed schools.

She had moved on but she will never forget that day ever again.

(Thank you for reading! This was inspired from an animation and I hope you enjoyed.)