The Cheerleader

Amber rushed her way downstairs to change her uniform. "Oh sh*t, I'm gonna be late! " She mumbled. Amber has cheer practice after school and meanwhile the others are getting ready, Amber was scrolling on her phone making her forget time. She made it to the locker rooms when her classmate, Jasmine rushed out of the locker room. Amber didn't think about it too much and quickly changed. She grabbed all the need for practice and drank her water bottle. She immediately went to the soccer field. There was a soccer game tomorrow and the cheerleaders were needed.

Amber drank another sip of her water and waited for her turn. Not long after, her stomach started aching. "W-what the hell is this.. And-- Mh.. W-why do I feel something at the edge of my a**hole.. " she mumbled. Amber immediately knew she had to go. Amber rushed to the coach. "M-mrs. Gina..? May I go to the bathroom? Please.." G: "Nuh uh. You're not going anywhere until the next break! You're up next anyways. " Mrs. Gina said with her hands on her hips. Amber let out a loud grunt while storming back to her chair with her hands on her stomach. She drank her water, thinking it would make everything better but instead, her stomach got worse. Later, she got called up. Everything was fine until the scale. Her bowels finally decided to give up. Spllrch! Not long after, Amber's panties looked like it got dropped into a mud. Amber sighed out of relief. She didn't notice the huge brown bump on her panties that were showing. "EWW! AMBER POOPED HERSELF? " "THAT'S SO DISGUSTING! " "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? " The cheerleaders yelled. Everyone took out their phone to take a picture of Amber humiliating herself and laughed. The coach just shrugged it off and continued.

After the whole practical, everyone went home with a tired face. Especially Amber. Her mother was waiting for her patiently in the car. Amber's face was red and tears was running down her cheeks. She felt really uncomfortable due to the amount of sh*t in her panties. Amber was still crying and scared that her mother will get angry. She finally wiped away her tears and got the confidence to open the car doors to tell her mother the truth. "M-mom.. " Amber said while trying to hold back her tears M: "Yes sweetheart? It everything okay? How was practice? " "M-mom.. I actually... P-pooped-- " She suddenly froze. She never felt such pressure before. Her mother noticed the last word and knew what had happened. M: "Honey, please just sit down. " "O-okay.. " Ember felt the mushy diarrhea in her panties smearing all over her butt. She finally cried out loud, really embarrassed about everything. M: "Ember, did you.. Poop yourself?.? " Ember nodded. M: "Awh, it's okay.. Accidents happen... Come here now.. " Her mother hugged her tightly, pushing her stomach. "Ah.. " Amber let out a log of sh*t. She was still crying but she's finally going home. She wore seatbelts that pushed her stomach. Amber decided to finally let it go. She already messed herself anyway?

They finally arrived at home. Amber cleaned herself up, ate dinner and finally went to bed. She drank the water from the practice earlier and went to bed. Before she went to bed, she suddenly froze. She clenched between her butt cheeks, knowing that it's coming out. Amber zoned out and finally fell asleep without noticing.

The next day, Amber woke up with her mother on her bed. "M-mom..?" Her mother looked concerned. She finally looked at my bed sheets when she saw a huge brown stain on it. "Oh.. Again.. " She sobbed. M: "Amber, I think that it will be best if you wear diapers to school today. " "N-no way..! They will find out.. " M: "Please.. What other choices do you have? " "Fine.. " she got changed into pull ups instead and she felt quite comfortable. She finally got the confidence to go to school.

Amber arrived at school and her stomach ached again. She held herself tightly as she enters the field. "Hey look, that's the poopy pants from yesterday! " "You gonna poop yourself again today?" "Ha! You're so pathetic. " bullies started again. The sports finally started and the cheerleaders were all cheering. For another minute of waiting, it was finally time for the scale. The stomach ache just wouldn't leave her alone. Her a**hole is about to open wildly. She let out a gust of fart and she started pooping herself. "A-AH..! " She moaned. Sh*t was plopping off her butt. She was messing herself but it's less noticeable. Since she was in that pose, her pull-ups were showing. Everyone saw it and was whispering. Amber immediately knew what happened and started crying. Soon, the gamefinally ended and Amber got changed. "Hey look! She's wearing diapers now! " "She really is a baby! " everyone in the locker room stared and laughed. Amber was questioning what caused the stomachache until one person came up in her mind; Jasmine. Turns out, Jasmine placed laxatives inside Amber's water bottle. Amber approached Jasmine. "You.. You caused all of this! Didn't you?! " J: "Oh, yes I did.. " "I'll make sure you regret everything! " J: "Ofcourse you would, crybaby. " Jasmine walked away making Amber furious. Amber decided to take revenge but that's a story for another part..

(Thanks for reading! Also, sorry for that mistake)