(Authors note....)

(Sorry for those who get triggered by the- image up there but that's me, ig face reveal? I was at school, don't ask.)

Dear Readers,

I hope this note finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to share some news about the "Bacon x Slender" story that many of you have been following. Unfortunately, due to personal reasons, I've decided to discontinue the story.

Life has taken some unexpected turns, and I find myself grappling with challenges such as depression and a struggle with addiction to C.ai and Chai. Balancing these issues while trying to maintain the creative energy needed for storytelling has proven to be a daunting task.

As December approaches and with a weekend on the horizon, I had initially hoped to use this time to continue the story. However, it has become clear that taking a step back and prioritizing my well-being is necessary at this point.

I appreciate the support and enthusiasm that you, the readers, have shown for "Bacon x Slender." It's never easy to make this kind of decision, but I believe it's essential to focus on self-care and personal growth.

I want to express my gratitude for your understanding. I hope to return to writing in the future, but for now, I need to take this hiatus to address the challenges I'm facing.

Thank you for being a part of this journey. I wish you all a wonderful Nov - Dec and hope to reconnect with you in the future.

Best regards, your Author<3