Chapter 7 (Author's POV)

At the morning Slender woke up and sat up, he then looked down over to Bacon who was still sleeping, 'How cute.' Slender thought to himself he then stood up from the bed and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth, Bacon was still sleeping so Slender had time to make breakfast for themselves. after that Slender then woke up Bacon "Wake up love." Slender said shaking Bacon softly, "Whut.." Bacon said and rolled to open his eyes at Slender "Eat breakfast." Slender said and stood up to walk to the kitchen and wait for Bacon. "Alright.." Bacon said rubbing his eyes for clearer version, he then stood up to also brush his teeth, after he went downstairs to see Slender already eating, "Oh you're here, Sit." Slender said and tapped the chair beside him "K" Bacon said and sat, they both ate breakfast and sat at the couch, Bacon was very very tired so he slept at Slender's chest while Slender watch anime (DEMON SLAYER<3.) 'Ah.. he's sleeping again.' Slender though to himself, he turned off the TV after the anime and took a nap with Bacon. After a while they woke up 'cause they heard a knock on their door, "Who's that?" Bacon said mumbling as he woke up still eyes closed. "I'll check," Slender said and stood up from his seat and looked at the window to see Cleo and Alex at the door "It's Alex and Cleo." Slender said and opened the door for them "Jason! Wsp?" Cleo said did a fist bump with Slender "I'm good hbu?" Slender said "Come in!" He said again so the two went inside and already spotted Bacon asleep at the couch "Is Carlos on the couch?" Alex said "Yeah, he's kinda moody and sleepy today." Slender said chuckling at the end "Can we stay here for a while? My parents kicked me because I date girls." Cleo said worried that Slender might not allow them "Ofcourse! why not? We have rooms for guest anyways." Slender said shrugging "Thanks! your the best" Cleo said punching Slender's shoulder as a fun thing "aOu-" Slender said holding his shoulder but it didn't really hurt that bad. "I'll show you your new rooms." Slender said "Alright thanks." Cleo said and the three went upstairs to pack the two gf's to their new rooms "There, just call out my name if you need anything." Slender said "Alright thanks Jason!" Alex said and flopped on the bed they are going to sleep "The bed's comfy!" Alex said and just laid there. "Alright-" Cleo said, meanwhile with Bacon and Slender they slept again for a while on the couch, Slender was cuddling on Bacon and Bacon was- sleeping. (yes sleeping.) Cleo then went downstairs to check on Bacon and Slender 'Aww-' Cleo thought and took a quick pic of them then went to the kitchen to make a sandwich for both of them (Cleo and Alex) "Hey Lex!" Cleo softly yelled "Whut?" Alex Replied until Cleo pointed at Bacon and Slender "Oh-" Alex said chuckling "You took a picture didn't you?" Alex said "Yup" Cleo said they both chuckled, After Cleo made Sandwiches for both of them they ate it and went upstairs to mind their own business, After 4 hours Bacon woke up to Slender making noise at the kitchen "hmm..." Bacon mumbled as he rubbed his eyes and blinked at where the kitchen is "Jason?-" Bacon said confused "Oh you're awake, Sorry if I woke you up-" Slender said smiling nervously as Bacon looked to the side and there is Cleo and Alex standing like kids "Cleo and Alex where being like a 6 year old kid asking for something to eat, since they suck at cooking." Slender said (I feel like he's being a mom rn ;-;) "Oh it's fine-" Bacon said smiling back "Good afternoon Carl -v-" Alex said smiling and punched Cleo's shoulder "Ow- Good Afternoon Carlos ;-;-" Cleo said as she rubbed her shoulder where Alex punched it  "Afternoon you two." Bacon said and sat up from his sleeping position "What time is it?-" Bacon asked "It's 6:45 PM" Slender said as he finished cooking some lunch for all of them "Woww~! I didn't knew you could cook!" Alex said as she looked at the meal Slender prepared "I though you said you're just gonna cook eggs for each of u-" "Shut up, I would never." Slender said as they all laughed and sat on the table to eat.