Chapter 4 (Bacon's POV) (smut)

Smut
Very cringe
Prepare you self my viewers
Top Bacon?
Bottom Slender?
Listen to this amazing song up here,
Am sorry single viewers but I had to am also single I just love this song and I wanna share it, 😔✋... ))
It's been months help))

I pulled down Slender to his bed "Bac- AH!" He yelled almost waking the people in the house "Shuddapp-" I said as I sound drunk or whatever I just felt really sleepy and Moody towards Slender "Bacon- I gotta leave real quick-" "No." I answered quickly before he could escape again "Mine." "Please." Slender said I didn't want him to leave tho "Bacon let go i'll come back later I have to close the door...-" "Pweaseeee!! Just a few minutes?" I said and didn't let go of his shirt "Fine, only a few minutes." Slender said and laid down infront of me "Happy kitten?" Slender said while he grabbed on my waist "I- hey! Let go of my waist!" I yelled holding on his arms trying to make them lose grip but instead it got tighter, "No, you wanted this kitty boy." Slender responded and started to kiss my neck "Agh~?! Y-you're touching m-my ass..-" I said stuttering and still holding on his arms on my ass "No~" Slender replied and suddenly bit my neck "AHH~! W-WHAT THE FUCK...??!" I said and held into Slender's shoulders "You taste amazing~" Slender said as he liked the blood on my neck "Shut up..." I said, Until he turned me facing to the ceiling and he was on top of me "What..-" I said confused he suddenly lifted my shirt into my torso "Wha-?! S-stop!! That t-tickles!" I said as I blushed covering my face with my arms on my face "Don't be shy lil kitty..." Slender said and teased me with his knee on my crotch "Aah..." I mumbled throught my arms on my face "What was that?" Slender said as he got close to my arms, he lifted the short and leaned down and started to suck and lick my nipples (idk if they have nipples brah 🙃)  and I jolted back my head "NgHh?!" I yelled while he held in the back of my waist "Heh~" He said and went down to my legs "Whu- what are y-you doing n-now..-?!" I said and suddenly removing my pants and boxers to reveal my hard ass dick "Already turned on?" Slender said and looked right at me with a big grin "Don't..  Don't make that f-face idiot.." I said as I panted through earlier "Wh- AngH?!-" I said as Slender sucked on my dick "mGhh~" I said as I covered my mouth and jolted, Slender kept going faster ever minute or seconds it was sooo good.. his mouth was warm and hot..- "Mhmmm.." Slender said as I cummed in his mouth with no warning "Bleh." He said as he spotted the cum from his mouth "You cummed with no warning? Really?" Slender said as he liked his teeth and I gulped "S-sorry..-" I said blushing red on how hawt (I had to.) he is.. "Whatever~ I'll have other things to do." Slender said with his deep ass voice I gulped AGAIN he removed his pants and boxers and sat right at my dick (help) "nGhhH~" I said "Heh~" Slender said and bounced on me non stop "Ahh~ Aha~" Slender moaned as he is taking literally control of me but I didn't let him, I grabbed his thights and I kinda took control of him "AHH~ Ah~ F-fasterrRr" Slender said as he made a face which I did what he said I went faster "MGHH~" (bro's in heaven 💀-) Slender moaned and I already cummed in him "Hah~" he panted and sat looking down at me "What?" I said with a smirk on my face "Shut up.." He said and leaned to me for a kiss, we kissed for a while and Slender lifted his ass with dripping white cum (😔) "Heh~ You though you were in control of me?" I said teasing Slender "I said shut up Idiot." He said "We're taking a bath, I'll clean ya up." I said sitting up and let Slender rest a while and got the bath ready, Tomorrow was gonna be 6 or 5th of February the partner date will start at 7:30 AM at he front school, probably gonna have a school dance and random couple games, I got the bath ready and went back to see Slender asleep or napping so I woke him up since I have no choice "Wake up babe, we have to take you a bath." I said "M'kayyY." Slender said mumbling which is cute "Alright." I said and carried Slender to the bath and laid him there "you want to bathe yourself or imma help ya out?" I said tilting my head "Help me." He said looking up to me "Alright real quick imma get ya clothes." I said and went out the bathroom to our closet to get some clothes for the both of us "Back." I said to see him playing on the water cutely "Heh-" I chuckled and placed the clothes on the side and stepped into the bathtub with him. After taking a shower and getting dressed "can you walk?" I asked "ofcourse dumbass." He said smiling "Alright-" I said laughing we both did, we went out for a while to meet with Cleo on the park, once we got there Cleo waved at us "Over here guys!!" Cleo said happy "Hi Cleo." Slender said "Sup! I have a girlfriend ):D" She said jumping again and again "Dam chill, where is she?" I asked laughing at her "Hmmm idk she will be here a whil-" "Cleoo!!" A voice from the distance behind us "YAYA!! YOU'RE HERE" She yelled and the girl jumped into her arms "Hi Babyyy!!" She said kissing her on the cheek "Hi<33" Cleo said "this is her! Uhm, Slender, Bacon meet Alex, Alex meet Slender and bacon my best of friends :D" Cleo said "Hello." "HI." Slender and I said "Hi! Nice to meet ya'll" Alex said Cleo likes to tall about yall both! You guys are very indeed nice." Alex said smiling at us "Thanks." I said looking at Slender "aha-" he laughed laughing at me we all laughed and hanged out a while st the park "Yall remember the partner date?" Cleo said "Yeah we did" "me and Alex are actually sitting next to each OTHER!!" Cleo said happily "Wow, well that's nice to hear." I said smiling "yah" Slender said.