Chapter 6 (Author's pov)

After the Partner Date, Slender went to rest at Bacon's place for a while "Rest for a while" Bacon said smiling at Slender "Oki." Slender said and laid on Bacon's comfy bed "Sleep tight." Bacon said and went to the bathroom to have a hot shower "Slender didn't mind spying so he pretended to be asleep, meanwhile Bacon went out the bathroom naked but with a towel on the bottom to get clothes for himself and placed it on the corner bathroom near the sink, and went inside the bathroom to finally take a shower, after he took a hot shower he went out still drying his hair with the towel already dressed, Slender moved a bit to adjust his head so that Bacon wouldn't see his eyes wide as fuck, "I know you're awake Jason." Bacon said and glared at Slender with a smirk, as soon a Slender noticed he immediately closed his eyes and pretend to sleep again, with a bit of quiet snoring under the pillow "Hm, weird acting love." Bacon said and sat next to the bed and laid next to Slender to sleep with him "Sleep, dumbass." He said a she lifted the blanket just to reveal Slender blushing red and eyes opened "Told ya." Bacon said smiling "Whatever." Slender said and finally went to sleep and so did Bacon cuddling on the bed.

(Sorry if short)