Chapter 5 (Author's POV)

At the morning Bacon woke up and got ready at 5 AM because of the event today, he went to his phone and texted Slender reminding him on the event, Slender only liked his text and they both got up, showered and dressed up matching they would say they will met up at Bacon's front house "Hi Carlos." Slender said waving "Hello Jason<3" We started to joke around our names "We should probably often use our second names-" Bacon suggested "Yeah same." Slender said as confirming as the bus arrived they got up to see Cleo and Alex already sitting on the back "Hey guys! Over here." Alex pointing at the sit beside them "Hi!" Slender and Bacon said "Yall matching nice." Cleo said "Yeah- me and him planned this since yesterday." Bacon said laughing as more students got in the bus "So what's the Partner Date gonna be like?" Slender asked "Probably games, couple games, and a school dance at the big ass gym place." Alex said "Oh alright," Slender and backn said. They arrived at the school already filled with students with their partners "I didn't expect many or them coming." Slender said so they stood up to get out the bus which they were last "Les gooo" Cleo said happily holding hands with Alex "Are yall actually officialy like yk couples?" Alex asked politely "Yeah- kinda, since- nevermind-" Bacon said blushing cuz he remembered what happened yesterday "Yeaah..-" Slender said also red "Yall red wtf" Cleo said tilting her head to them "Uhhh nothin let's just wait here" Bacon said and held Slenders hand because it was kind of the rules of the event to be holding hands to see if they are really partners "Attention all partner daters here! Please fall in line for woman to woman, men to men, woman to men, thank you!" The Ms. Preppy announced on the speaker so Bacon and Slender tried to find the men to men like and they found it there are a small amount of them and a lot of woman to woman like dam "That's many of them, look Alex and cleo are at the front." Slender pointing at them "You're right" Bacon said peaking "Attention again, please fall in line no moving you can breathe but no moving." "You can breathe? Wth-" Slender said "I know right." Bacon said as they held hands and looked forward they were second to the front apperantly. "Okay, first event we will be doing some couple games!" Mr. Preppy said from the speakers again "Yay games first." Bacon said "It's not just a normal game it can also be kinda uhm weird but it'll be fun don't worry.""Oh god-" Slender said chuckling at the end of his sentence "weird games? Tf that supposed to mean-" Bacon said so they ignored it "Okay volunteers on the game called the water stand (made up game lol) I'll be announcing the game rules after someone volunteered only one first for an example. "Ms. Preppy, go for Carlos and Jason." Cleo Shouted "Carlos and Jason I see." She said "Slender and Bacon please step in front." Ms. Preppy said whichh made Bacon cut up "UH oh." Slender said laughing at bacon "Shut up" Bacon said and dragged Slender since Slender is tall and Back is kinda short "Okay please stand here on this pole on the water over here." Ms. Preppy said pointing to the small pole "Uh- you sure that's git for people that are two partners-" Slender said blushing pink "yes. Am sure we had tested it." Ms. Preppy said smirking kinda weird. "Alright..-" Bacon said "how the hell we gon go there-" Bacon said "Oh right. Uhm wait there." Ms. Preppy said and ran to get some workers to put a log for a bridge "Oh alright." Slender said relieved "Here" one of the workers said and placed the bridge thing pointing to the pole "oohh- okay" Bacon said "bro be careful I don't wanna fall in that deep ass water-" Bacon said "jeez chill-" Slender said they both are standing on the pole "how deep is the water by the way?" "7'4 feet." Ms. Preppy said "DAM." Alex said "Oh lord-" Slender said "Oh shut up" (picture is at the top) Bacon said trying not to get close to the edge "Are you scared of deep water?" "Y-yeah..-" Bacon said hugging Me tighly "Can we get off now? Carl is getting scared." Slender said while Bacon tried to hide his face "Sure thing." Ms. Preppy said, after they got down Bacon is now okay, "you good?" Slender asked "Yeah, am fine now." Bacon said smiling "so this starts at 2 minutes I only showed you, so basically the rules are you need to stay there for 5 minutes straight if you really need to get down we have options get down we will let you or stay there." Ms. Preppy said "all must participate!" The principal said "Can you do it?" "Yeah." Bacon said Slender nodded "Okay Alex and cleo you go first since you are the first in the line "Awh, let's go!" Alex said dragging Cleo "K- chill" cleo said and got on the pole "time starts now." Principal said and so they managed to do it in 5 minutes and more, after some partners made it it was their turn "its our turn Carl." Slender said "Alright am ready." Bacon said so they walked towards the bridge log thing and got in the pole again "Tell me if your getting like scared alright?" Slender whispered to Bacons ear "alright." Bacon said they stayed there for 4 minutes and a half straight "you guys are doing well! 1 minute and 45 seconds left." Ms. Preppy said "You good Carl?" "Yeah.i just don't wanna look down I might fall." Bacon said "Alright." Slender said and hugged Bacon to make him better, Bacon then hugged back "How cute." Ms. Preppy said suddenly Slender glared at her which made her shiver "Sorry-" Ms. Preppy said regretting what her said out loud "Okay done, you guys may get down now." "Finally." Bacon said until the pole started to wiggle "AHH!!" Bacon yelled as he slipped "CARLOS-" Slender yelled but luckily he grabbed Bacon's arm fast "Eep!.." Bacon said as he closed his eyes tearing up "hold on-" Slender said pulling Bacon up to him *sniff* "You're crying..-" Slender said "J-just get me out here.." Bacon said so Slender let Bacon walk first until the wiggling happened again which made Slender fall in the deep water Slender hit his neck on the pole while he slipped "ACK-" He yelled and fainted on the water "?!" Bacon turned around to see him on the water slowly sinking "WHAT ARE YALL DOING?!" He yelled at the workers "Am sorry! Well get him! Guys get the ladder! Fast!" The workers said one of them went down the deep water to get him Bacon just stood there with dull face anger in his eyes "I'm so sorry, we promise this won't happen again.!" Ms. Preppy said with a worried face "it should be." Bacon said with the furious eyes glaring at Ms. Preppy which made her jump in fear Alex and Cleo stared at Bacon looking on how he is angry just by looking at his actions and face "Slender?!" Bacon said running to him "Hu..?" Slender said "Carl-" Slender said Bacon immediately jumped dinto his arms for q hug "I though I lost you-" Bacon said "don't worry am fine. Luckily I didn't bump my head I might lose my memories." Slender said hugging Bacon back "am scared." Principal said with the man face "uh-" Ms. Preppy said confused and concerned at the same time "Carlos, Jason you may rest on the side a while.