Chapter 1 (Bacon and Slender POV)

️warning⚠️
Bacon x Slender
BxB
Swearing. Lots of it

Bacon POV:

Hello I'm Bacon well, some people call me by my second name Carlos I'm in high school apperantly I'm 17 years old school's kinda boring just telling y'know.

Today was my first day at the Robloxian High School I woke up early for today and got ready I dressed in my casual clothes a blue shirt with a motorcycle logo and some baggy pants with a black jacket on top of my shirt, I made cereal for breakfast and got my bag ready, once I was fixing my thing and my... Bacon hair just normally combing it until the bus horned, *BEEP BEEP* "Oh lord." I said to my self and rushing out my house not even locking the doors, I just went in the bus the bus driver greeted me good morning I greeted him back and went to the very back of the bus just to sit alone until we stopped in a big white rich looking house and a tall man wearing lots of black clothes and some chains and a hairy messy hair, he got in the bus I didn't care at this point until he went to me, "Hey, that's my seat Bacon boy." He said I only looked at him up and down and turned away just to look at the window I was not trying to annoy him but I just did "Are you even listening? Whatever I'll let you go for now the looking emo depressed man said I was indeed annoyed a bit but I carried on and kept looking at the window until the slender tapped my shoulder, "Uhm.. random question, may I know your name? I mean your second name if you have-" The tall emo dude said "UH.. Carlos," I said nervously our faces were staring at each other "Oh, sorry- uhm people call me Slender but you could call me Jason or Jas" Slender said as I was curious why would he want my name,"Nice name..-" I said I wasn't lying his name sounds cool, "Oh than-" "SLENDY!!~ SLENDER!!!" Some random girls interrupting Jason's sentence "Oh god..-" "who are they?" I interrupted him as I asked, "Those are called fangirl stupid" he said I got annoyed and turned around to the window again, "mind hiding me pleas-" "No. Motherfucker hide yourself not my fault Your famous as fuck had" I said interrupting him again, "Please!" He said begging and begging since I got annoyed I agreed so I let him sit on the seat I was sitting, "just cover yourself with your ugly ass jacket" I said he chuckled, which he though I heard it but I did. After some random shitty conversation we were here at school already, we all walked out the bus and once we got out Slender catch up with me, "What's your schedule?" He asked we were walking inside the school "UHm.. Histo- ry." I said as I was upset since I hate history so much sine I was ever born, "Oh nice we have the same sched" Slender said, I just rolled my eyes and went to my locker to put my books and stuff I don't even need so did Slender he finished packing and immediately went to History, I was very disappointed to myself but walked to class alone and believe it or not I was late. "Hello Bacon, Guess your late but since your new you may go infront of the class real quick." Miss preppy said as I obeyed her and went infront of the class barely not showing emotions I wasnt really nervous until I saw Slender I didn't know what feeling I felt I looked away since I was glaring at him "you may introduce yourself." Ms. Preppy said "Uhm.. I'm Bacon but you can call me Carlos, I'm 17 years old" After that Ms. Preppy called out Slender's name "You may sit beside... Jason aka Slender" She pointed at him at the back seat, since the chairs are like two partners I had to sit beside him in the whole class discussion. After that I walked towards Slender who was not even paying attention to the teacher and looking through his phone or scrolling through his Instagram, I sat down not even bothering him until he looked to his right I was sitting beside him "The fu-" "Shut the fuck up Bitch looking ass emo depressed crusty musty tall light pose." "I-" "I said shut the fuck up emo." I said as I was about to looked to him his face was close to mine we both stared at each other for what, like 5 minutes until the teacher announced about a group project "Okay so everyone listen up, We will be grouping you all in 2 with your seat mate today!" Ms. Preppy said I looked back at Slender who was widend eyes looked back and forth at me.

Slender was blushing so hard and stared at the teacher with a death face, well so die I

(Drawing by me, and yes it's low quality LOL)

The bells ring, Slender immediately stood up from his chair and walked out the classroom like nothing had happened, I was still sitting in my chair while Ms. Preppy is doing something with papers in her desk, "Hey, Bacon! Come here real quick I want you to post this everywhere in the school," She said I was wondering what it was until I read it,

 Preppy is doing something with papers in her desk, "Hey, Bacon! Come here real quick I want you to post this everywhere in the school," She said I was wondering what it was until I read it,

"WHAT the fu-" "No bad words now go post them." Ms. Preppy interrupted me which she annoyed me but took the papers and walked out the classroom holding a hand full of them, I started putting them on lockers until I saw Slender avoiding lots of fan girls which his face is annoyed as heck. "Hey, You bitches get lost he's trynna chill without your ugly crusty musty ahh CnP faces," I said, the girls got annoyed and left Slender "Oh my lord! Thank you Carlo-""Don't mention it emo crusty musty ugly looking depressed bitch." Inturrupting people was my thing I walked pass him but he grabbed by my waist and made our faces closer to each other, "Wha- what are y-you doing?!" I said but when I noticed he chuckled laughing at how I stuttered throught that shitty bitch messy hair depressed tall light pose and then eventually I laughed at my own self once I stopped laughing Slender was staring st me is it my laugh? Yes it was. "Y-you laugh cutely." Slender said I blushed pink, "y-your blushin-" "FORGET IT-" I let go of his grip and ran with the papers I had some fell while I was running, He picked up one of them and read it I was hiding and I forgot about the papers so I did it fast since class was about to start.

Slender's POV:

Bacon dropped some papers on the floor while he was running I didn't mind looking at them until.. yup I was happy and at the same time looking disappointed since he don't think Bacon is Gay or whatever, but once the bells ring I rushed to class just to see the teacher not yet there so I though I'll would get scolded again I went to my seat and sat there devastated and lowered my head, until I crossed arms at the table almost falling sleep with my head ontop of it, until he heard the teacher I didn't even care so I fell asleep not noticing Bacon was already there.