Chapter 2 (Authors POV)

After the tantrum<3: 

Slender finally woke up from his sleep noticing the Ms. Preppy was already there teaching but not bothering him waking him or something, he looked around just to see Bacon staring at him "You've finally woken up piece of fucker." Bacon said as he head patted Slender which he liked it, Bacon was apparently playing and messing with his goofy black soft hair for what? for 5 fucking minutes Ms. Preppy didn't mind them playing since Bacon was her favorite student after some hours of discussion Ms. Preppy did the bells ran others went out and went home since it's dismissal but others are still in the class chatting and shit stuff Bacon kept playing with Slender's hair which is almost kind of annoying but feels so good in his head, like it's relaxing for him "So? Does it feel good Slendy?" Bacon said teasing Slender, as Bacon didn't expected Slender to just nod and mumble "Yes.." Slender said as he mumbled through his face on the table, "Heh-" "Wait- did you just called me slendy?" Slender asked as his head went up just to turn his head and eyes at Bacon who was surprised and didn't noticed what he also said. "I-i don't know-??" Bacon said as he shrugged not knowing why he said that to Slender "I don't know why I-I said th- that-" Because of Bacon's mumbling and stuttering at his words and sentences as bacon's stuttered Slender at the other side who was giggling and chuckling at his words. "Don't worry, I love it" Slender said as he smiled at Bacon who was blushing pink, meanwhile with the Copy and Paste girls at the door they banged on door getting attention from Slender the both looked at the girls at the door "Oh Babyyy~!!!" The leader of the Copy and Paste girl said, "Who the fu-" *BANG!* before Bacon could say anything Slender stood up banging on the desk, "GET the fuck away from us you crusty musty dirty ahh C&P looking bitch with a messy Goofy ass hair, no one wants you here either the principal does." Slender said as he made a angry deep voice came out his mouth, "I- Baby... don't be so ru-" "I said out BITCH, that's why you have no bitches no one would date because on how dirty ahh crusty musty dirty asses" Bacon burst out a laugh while blushing at Slender's voice and his roasting on the girls, "I- FINE! BUT YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS BACON BITCH!" "CHELSEA DETENTION NOW AND YOUR SUSPENDED FOR YOUR BEHAIVIOR!" Ms. Preppy at the back of the three girls, the girls were devastated on what they heard and waked to the Principal's office just to get suspended after that war of C&P's Bacon and Slender went to the Robloxian Park to hangout a bit until they saw Bacon's parents "Oh my God?! CARL?! CARLOS?!" One of his family member of his family which is his mom "Wha- What... Jason we gotta go.." Bacon said as he grabbed Slender's hand walk running just to avoid his parents and family members "Are those your family members?" Slender asked also running with him "Y-yup! We really need to g-" "Carlos." Bacon's dad said grabbing his son's arm punching him in the nose which made him nose bleed. Lots of it."THE FUCK?!" Slender exclaimed as he picked up Bacon who was son the ground Slender turned back with a glare on Bacon's father, "And who are you? A bully? HA!" Bacon's father said as he grabbed slender's neck choking him and bringing him up in the air choking him. Bacon opened his eyes just to see slender in the air infront of him, "WHAT. THE. FUCK." Bacon said as he grabbed a big rock beside him and threw it to his father which letted go of Slender, Slender stumbled down breathing uncontrollably, "C-Carlo- Carlos-" Slender questioned himself his whole vision is very blurry. Bacon got really mad almost killing his father but Slender stopped him and invited him to go to his house instead Bacon nodded and they ran to an other direction.
At Slender's house:
Bacon and Slender got to his house they went inside seeing no one in sight except both of them Bacon looked around on how big the house it, a little girl popped out form the stairs staring at Slender, her name was Alena she is the little sister of Slender Bacon actually didn't knew he had a sibling, "BROTHAAWH!!" She yelled rushing down to hug him, "Alena!" Slender yelled back and kneeled down to her height to hug her, He carried her in all his might, Bacon didn't knew his strength that much. "Are you that strong to carry her in your shoulder?" "Yup, that's why you should have me as you boyfri-" before Slender could say anything his .other and father was standing and the other was leaning at the door way, "HhIiii- Mum-" Slender nervously cracking voice made Bacon chuckled, and smiled at the parents "Good Afternoon Ms. Slender and Mr. Slender" Bacon greeted as he bowed at them "No need to bow dear, your already apart of our family." Slender's mom said as the both of them got confused what she meant until Slender Shouted "MOM! IM NOT DATING HIM-" "Yet" his mom Inturrupting him is very funny in some way "MoHuUmmm-" Slender said putting alena down "dear its fine if your gay we understood." Bacon widend his eyes as he heard that "Y-your gay? Aren't you?" Bacon stutter as he stared at Slender, Slender was blushing red and dark red he slapped his face and ran to his bedroom all his mother heard was sniffs "Wait- Jason! Are you cryi-" he slammed the door before his mom could continue her sentence "she looked back at me "You may sit down.. we have stories to tell you Bacon Boy." Bacon gulped as what he was about to hear.
After the 'story' they told him:
"Oh I see now... Could I talk to him?" Bacon asked as he was also about to cry too but forced to stop it. "You may his room is at the very bottom on the left." Slender's mom instructed and followed what she said, Bacon arrived at Slender's door "Slendy.." no one answered only Bacon heard was sniffs and whining in that room "Jason..." Bacon said, Inside the room was Slender who was at the door once he heard his name he unlocked the door for Bacon to open "Hi..." Bacon said as he smiled "could i-?" Bacon asked meaning if he can come inside his room "Sure.. come in.." Slender moved out the way and locked the doors infront of him "Are you okay Slendy?..." "N-no am not okay nor fine... I-I just don't want anyone to know a Slender is gay.. for a Bacon..." As Slender said the last sentence Bacon was blushing red and widen eyed, "Y-you like me...?" Bacon asked only Slender did was nodded and crossed his legs still crying, Bacon only had one job go do (no smut 🥰🔫) Bacon pushed Slender down to his bed which startled Slender "Wh-what are yo-" "Shut up. Emo." Bacon's last words before he could kiss him both of them were closed eyes kissing.