Chapter 8 (Slender's POV)

4 months later or more✋

I woke up to Bacon shaking me violently "WAKE UP!!" Bacon said shaking me violently but at the same time softly "What.." I said almost mumbled throught my words "WE'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL! IDIOT." Bacon said and ran to the room to get dressed "WHAT? WHY DIDNT YOU WOKE ME UP EARLY." I said shouting back at Bacon, at this point I didn't care and went to get dressed and ready too, it was 7:45 AM, December 23, 2023. "Get your ass faster! We're gonna be late!" Bacon said as he almost trip down the stairs "Oi, watch where your going you might trip or fall." I said as I did care about him "Ok!" Bacon said and grabbed his backpack "Oh shit I forgot about Alex and Cleo-" Bacon said and went back to get them too, I sighed as I watch him run across the house to the stairs, "YALL DIDNT WAKE US EARLY??" Yelling from upstairs "Hey! We have no time for fighting c'mon we need to leave I already packed sandwiches for us to eat at my car." I said and packed 4 of them each for ourselves. Some minutes later we arrived to school I parked my car on the side "Let's go." I said as the others get off the car "SHOOT IT'S 7:56" Bacon yelled and ran "AYE!" I yelled and ran after him, so did Alex and Cleo. Me and Bacon arrived at our first class, Science. "You're late." Ms. Preppy said "Sorry Ms. preppy! We woke up-" "No excuses just sit down." Ms. Preppy said as she was like letting us go "?? O-ok-" Bacon said and hit my Shoulder "Ack-" I groaned since it did hurt a bit, we both sat on our chairs, "Okay so class were gonna do a project for today" Ms. Preppy said "Project?" Bacon whispered "What project?" Bacon whispered to me "How tf do I know??" I said "Right." Bacon said, "Okay so mechanics to the project you'll be partnered by me, so I'll be calling names and go sit beside your partner that got called with your name." Ms. Preppy said and got a paper list of names of the students attendance "Lavender, and Acorn!" Ms. Preppy said. "Yay!" Acorn said and they both sat each other on one table, Bacon was worried who he would get as his partner "Okay... Bacon.." Ms. Preppy said still looking for a partner for him, "Ah, Slender, you are partnered with Slender, Bacon." Ms. Preppy said, Bacon and Slender only looked at each other.. "Since you guys are already seated on the same table just sit there and wait till I finish, alright?" Ms. Preppy said smiling and continued to call names for everyone to have partners.

After that Ms. Preppy also announced what project topic they would be doing for the whole weekend. After class Slender and Bacon had planned what to do in the project "So you sure we're doing a Volcano? It looks hard." Bacon said as they watched a video on making one, "yeah, what else are we going to make?" Slender said as he paused the video "So when are we going to make it and when are we going to get the ingredients?" Bacon asked as he glared at Slender "Well, Maybe tomorrow afternoon?" Slender replied looking back at Bacon "Sure, 7:00 PM?" "Yeah." Bacon and Slender said, as the bell rang everyone went running out ready for lunch, I didn't move at all I was only looking down, "Hey you good? Aren't you going for lunch?" He asked worried about me "I'm fine." I said cold blooded vibes.