First Date

Evan, Brian, Brock, Jon and Tyler all laid curled up in Jon's tiny bed. Everyone but Evan was asleep, eyes trailing the four boys beside him.

They'd come to North Carolina three days before to meet the mysterious Delirious and Evan was still in amazed shock that his four boys loved him as much as he loved them. He wanted to prove it though, he wanted to do something for them without risking Jon's identity.

He pulled out his phone and sent a quick text to Cartoonz, asking if he could help him set up a secluded date for the five of them.

Evan: I want somewhere sweet and private, so Jon has no risk of being recognized with one of us around since our fans know our faces and would probably put two and two together y'know?

Toonz: why don't you set up a picnic bonfire thing in my backyard? There's plenty of room and I'm mostly out in the woods, no risk of fans finding you here

Evan: that'd be perfect, I'll come over sometime tomorrow to help set it up if it's okay?

Toonz: sounds good, see you then

Evan put his phone away, grinning as he curled closer to Brock. The older man hummed happily in his sleep as he wiggled closer to Evan, relaxing at the soft kiss that landed on his head.

Evan couldn't wait for tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~

"Hey guys? I have a surprise for you," Evan called excitedly, his four boys curled together on the couch watching a movie. He'd just gotten back from Cartoonz' house and they all looked up curiously at the Canadian.

"A surprise?" Jon asked and Evan grinned. "Yep, so go get dressed in something comfortable, I'm taking you all on a date," he said and Jon frowned hesitantly.

"Don't worry Jon, it's private. No chance of you being recognised," Evan quickly reassured him and Jon smiled sheepishly. Brian and Brock stood up, Tyler pulling Jon off the couch.

"Then let's go get ready!" Brock cheered, heading upstairs to Jon's room. Evan was already dressed so he just waited downstairs until the other four rejoined him.

Evan took the drivers seat in Jon's car, Tyler calling shotgun while the other three climbed into the back. "Where are we going?" Brian asked curiously and Evan grinned at him through the rear view mirror.

"You'll see," was all he said and he set off, Jon frowning as he recognised the path. They pulled into Cartoonz' driveway and Jon tilted his head curiously as his brother met them by the door.

"This way, Jonny, boys," Luke said with a grin and led them to the backyard. The four gasped as it came into view, a large white tent put up with the top open, the smell of something subtle being cooked. Fairy lights were strung around it, twinkling in the dusk.

"I'm making dinner, Evan helped me set it all up. I've got you guys some snacks to enjoy though while you wait," Luke said, Evan grinning at him.

Jon gave Luke a hug before moving to jump into Evan's arms, squeezing him tightly. "You did this for us?" He asked amazed and Evan kissed his forehead. "Of course. Something just for us, while keeping you safe," he said sweetly and the other three joined the hug, everyone trying to give Evan kisses at the same time.

Luke had disappeared during the attack, Evan laughing as he wiggled free. "Come on in," he said cheerfully, moving to the tent and holding it open. The four boys ducked into it, looking around with wide, happy eyes.