Calm Before the Storm

Please check out my other story about Game of Thrones, the romance is still undecided. Your Opinions would be very much appreciated

Valerian Dictionary:

Kepa- Father

Kepus- Uncle

Prumia/Prūmia- Heart

Muna/Muña- Mother

Mandia- Older Sister (Only Rhaenyra is called that)

Valonqar- Younger Brother

Rāelagon-keeper

Rheaella's P.O.V.

Waking up in my clothes from yesterday reminding me of what happened. I sat up in my bed and just sat there thinking, what my life would look like with Jace as my husband? The maids come in and start preparing me a bath.

"If you wouldn't mind ladies, when the water is done I can undress and bathe myself." The nodded and finished up the water then left. I got up from my bed and undid my laces on my dress and took the destroyed braids from my hair and got into the water. The water was absolutely boiling, and I just sit there in the beautiful heat and let it melt away all my worries, and I close my eyes and take in the morning sun that is peaking through my window.

After what I can only guess is an hour my door flings open and in walks Helaena, smiling like there can never being anything wrong in the world. "Ella, what are you still doing in the bath, come lets get you dressed so that we may go to the gardens."

"Alright let me get out," I get out and grab the robe that is hanging next to me. "But, you must do my hair, and something simple, I am in no proper mindset to dress to the nines."

I know, Aegon told me, well Aegon told the family us so this morning at breakfast. So that is why I am here, to collect you so that we can have a girls day with you, me and mother."

I nod my head as I sit down in my vanity seat putting on my necklace and ring that my Kepa gave me. As Helaena does my hair I put on my necklace and ring.
When she finishes I go to my closet and taken out the dress Grandsire gave me for my last name day.