Growing Years Part II

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. I CANNOT EXPRESS MY JOY AT 2000+ READS. THANK YOU ALL FOR READING.

Ages:
Rheaella-12
Aegon-14
Helaena-12
Aemond-10
Raya-20
Celia-16

Valerian Dictionary:

Kepa- Father

Kepus- Uncle

Prumia/Prūmia- Heart

Muna/Muña- Mother

Mandia- Older Sister (Only Rhaenyra is called that)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Rheaella's Outfit)

...Rheaella POV...

It was an early morning in King's Landing when a curious ten and two year old girl was running around the Red Keep looking for her parents, whom she was supposed to meet over an hour ago, but she got caught up in the kitchens preparing bread for the children in Flee Bottom.

"Kepa? Muña? Are you in here?" I looked around my kepa's chambers looking anywhere that my parents could be, "Ugh, where are they?!"

There was a knock at the door. I turned around fully expecting one of my parents, only to see Rhaenyra, my older sister. As she enters the room I see her look around and as her sight falls on me she frowns. I guess she was looking for Kepa as well.

"Good Morrow Mandia, are you looking for kepa as well?," I look up to her in black gown. I nod towards her pregnant stomach, "May I?" Rhaenyra with a agrees and huffs putting her hands on her side. "When did the maester say that you when due?"

"Yes, I was looking for my father and the maester just informed me that I am due any day now. Have you seen father, I am trying to talk to him about my sons wish to get an egg for the babe from Dragonstone. They were saying that non of the eggs at the Dragon Pit felt right." I stepped away from Rhaenyra and moved to kepa's Valyrian model that he has in his room and picked up a dragon piece.
I liked to sit here with him and we crafted pieces together when he told me about our family's history.

Rhaenyra continues to stand and stare from the  same spot she stood in. 

"I thought the same thing when Aegon and I were picking an egg for Daeron. So we asked kepa and he accompanied us to Dragonstone by ship since our dragons were still so small and we were quite young."
"That's nice, now I am going to take my leave and if you see my father let him know that I am looking him and as soon as he can to come to my chambers." I nodded my head as she walked in it the room. I sighed and walked out the door to see Ser Errek waiting for me. He bows his head upon seeing me, and starts to follow behind me as I walk towards Helaena's chambers, since I know for a fact that Aegon and Aemond were on the training grounds sparring with Ser Cristion.